Traffic Light

Traffic Light

A road way (good street) with heavy traffic absolutely must be provided with traffic light.

A lamp which combined from red, yellow, and green arranging the pulse of vehicles to be (to make it) move regular, orderly.

The rules into effect with order in the form of this traffic light have to be obeyed well and correct by the user of the street. The red colored lamp is a sign to stop, yellow color is to be careful or alert, and green to make a move (continue the journey). People do not have right (can not be able) to broke the rule or even interpret by themselves about intend of the rules.

Those signs are made according to their functions. If the red light is "on" (blaze), the vehicles have to stop. Though the street user at the feeling of forced to stop or in obedient feeling, though the user feels the rules is forcing or no, the rules must be obeyed and must be conducted because every regulation have benefits in it.

Some people sometimes or maybe oftentimes feel being forced to follow the rule because they do not know why that regulation is made and performed. Even more, to avoid the order which they said "forcing/bridling", they create reason that everyone is entitled (have right) to interpret according their own need and desire.

If everyone feel have right to interpret by their brain about the rules, hence can be ascertained the difficulty of orderliness to be upheld. If everyone feels free to not follow the regulation of the traffic light, how will be the street?

Therefore, the user of the street is obliged to follow it pursuant as the order, that the red light is the order to stop. The user of the street have no right to interpret and decide that according him the red light is sign to rides the vehicle up the speed as fast as possible, for example, or the maybe the red light is assumes as sign to park, etc.

The journey in the roadway (street) is equal to human life journey in this world. To go through good life cycle, every human have to pay attention to the way of life or religion. The religion order was given to create the orderliness in experiencing life, so that human in their life can take care their mind in order not to being lost or turn into false directions, or even mislead other human.

So, don't think that mandatory orders from religion force or bridle our life. Don't also interpret religion order only based on own need and desire. But let's feel that religion orders are like traffic light protecting our mind from perverting and obviating us from deviation and mistakes of our behaviors into badness and uncivilized. Even, existence of that order represents and proof that we are taking care each other (between human).

Hopefully comprehended