A Stage Kiss?

WARNING: POSSIBLE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS FLUFF BUT REMEMBER, NO LEMONS!!!

Later in December...

Arthur's POV:

'New message from Alfred Jones'

I rolled my eyes. 'Not another one' I groaned inwardly as I clicked on Facebook.

Alfred: DUDE! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LEARN THIS SONG AND SING IT WHEN YOU PROPOSE TO [NAME]! :D

[Youtube clip]

I sighed at his idiocy. 

Me: Alfred, I'm not going to propose like that -_- It's stupid and awfully cringe-worthy. How to Train Your Dragon 2 is a ridiculous film anyway, as is its prequel. You Americans have no concept of true character development and when you sent me the film to watch, I believe I found enlightenment during the course of the 'experience' as my mind became completely blank by the time it had finished. By which I mean, that film was nothing but an empty void and a complete waste of my time.

I finished my review with a powerful full-stop and sent the message, feeling satisfied that I was finally able to critique Alfred's terrible taste in films.

Alfred: HAHAHA! XD I LOVE YOUR FILM REVIEWS! SO FUNNY! XD

I frowned and sighed. He never took my criticisms seriously.

Me: Whatever, I am not going to sing that song!

Alfred: Aww, come on! I've already sent it to [Name] and said she should learn the female part :D

Me: WHAT?! WHAT ELSE DID YOU SAY?!

Alfred: Chill out, Dude! Don't worry, I didn't mention anything about you proposing to her, you'd probably want it as a surprise! :D

Me: I should think so!

Alfred: Soooo, when are you gonna do it? :D

Me: None of your business, I'll decide on a later basis when and where. You will find out once it's happened. I won't be telling anyone, so don't feel as though you've been left out.

Alfred: Aww, ok :( Anyways, make sure you learn the song! It's awesome and so cute and you should totally do it! :D Catch ya later!

Me: NO! Ugh...Whatever, goodbye.

I switched off my laptop and rubbed my temples. "He's such a handful," I mumbled to myself. Though the song was rather sweet. 'I wonder if I should learn it. Just in case?'

-----Time skip to next day----------

Your POV:

I skipped happily to Arthur's house. We were going to watch The Phantom of the Opera this evening but I was also coming round to talk about callbacks. I clung to the letter in my hand and I felt my heart flutter with excitement. I bounded up to Arthur's door and rang the doorbell. The padding of feet was heard and the door swung open. I rushed into Arthur's arms and hugged him tightly. "I gotta callback!" I exclaimed happily.