Chapter 4

Jeff's P.O.V

" (Y/N) I'm home~~" I said. While opening the front door which leads to the living room. I didn't get a answer so I just brush it off and went to the couch. There I saw (Y/N) I was suprised and I kneel down beside the couch.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) wake up...." I said quietly.

"Jeff........." (Y/N) said in a whisper and turn alittle.

I blushed, while I cover my mouth and I leaned closer to her face....

(Y/N) P.O.V

I felt alittle chilly, so I open my eyes to see Jeff's face and our mouth was 1 centimeter away from each other. I blushed. I widened my eyes and Jeff too. Jeff then pulled himself away from me and turned his head towards the TV to grab the remote. Acting as nothing happened while I am still in shock. So I decided to walk up to my room and do today's homework. I walk up the stairs then tripped on my own foot but the Jeff grabbed me so I won't fall. Then I just shook him off, stood up and continued walking up the stairs 'till I reached my room. I fell on the bed while hugging my (F/C) pillow. Remembering Jeff's face when he maybe almost kissed me and blushed. So to stop it I screamed into my pillow. I then sit up and forgot that my backpack was downstairs. I tiptoed down the stairs and see if Jeff was there. He wasn't, I sigh in relief and quickly brought my bag to my room.

~~~Time Skip~~~

It has been 2 hours and I finnally finnished and I just noticed it was already 6 o'clock. I grabbed my clothes and started to head to the bathroom to take a shower. I opened the door to see Jeff half naked, I burst into flames and my face was red as a tomato.

" oh (Y/N), what are you doing?" Jeff asked.

" I.....ummm" I don't know what to say I was too embarrassed and I shut the door. Ahhh...what is wrong with me today. I go back to my room, sitting on my bed to wait until Jeff is done. After 5 minutes he went into my room.

"Ok I'm done" Jeff said while heading towards my couch."......." I decided to stay silent and just open the door and close it. Then start to head to the bathroom. What is wrong with me my heart pound every time I am near him now....stupid Jeff. I took off my clothes and went into the shower curtains. Then when I turned on the water until I heard the door open.

"Hey (Y/N) do you see my knife? I remember I left it here." Jeff barged.

" N-No why are you here?!" I panicked.

"How about in the shower?"

"Why would anyone bring a knife with them when they going for a shower?" I was still panicking and I saw a knife beside the shampoo. " u....ummm I found it.... I will give it to you later."

" No that knife is important and I need it now" Jeff said while going close to the curtains.

" Don't go any closer, I'm taking a shower you know?" Jeff opened the curtain just to see his knife and go out. I let out a sigh of relief. I can't believe he actually did that. I continue to take a shower and just shake off what just happened. Went to my bedroom and went to sleep. I didn't care about Jeff at the time.

~~~Morning~~~

I completely still remember all the things that happened yesterday. I stayed all night thinking about it. But I still needed to get ready to school so I got changed and met Jeff downstairs again with Zane. I greeted them. "Hey (Y/N) what's wrong you look tierd?" Zane asked.

"Oh I'm fine. Don't worry" I replied and try to fake a smile.

" Hey (Y/N)! Eat your breakfast so we could get going." Jeff said in a stern voice.

" okay"

Then as usual we didn't talk the way there Zane felt really awkward near Jeff so whenever Jeff is around he didn't Dare to say anything. And we go our lockers. " Hey (Y/N) are you sure your fine?" Zane asked.

" I should be the one to say that to you. You usually not that quiet" I said trying to avoid the question.

" well I don't know but Jeff makes me feel nervous some how. He's like a killer or a criminal." Zane looked at me. That I looked shocked and terrified. " Oh that's what I think. You don't need to worry about it. And I got to go! bye" Zane said his farewells to me and left. Then suddenly I remembered that Jeff is actually a killer who killed my parents. I totally forgot about it since he was being too nice to me sometimes. Then I got a chill from my back I turned around and saw Jeff. " wow (Y/N) I didn't see that kind of reaction in a long time huh?" Jeff said with a smirk pinning me down to the lockers. " maybe I should scare you more. That cute face of yours should have some scars." I was terrified but did he just said I was cute? Then he walked away into the classroom. I felt that was strange and I just closed my locker and go to my next class.

Jeff P.O.V

Did I just call (Y/N) cute? Ok now there is definitely something wrong with me. I was about to kiss her yesterday. What is wrong with me?! I head to the lab and saw the three girls again still staring at me. Since I new to act friendly I smiled and waved at them. This is making me sick. Ahh when could I get out of this stupid school. I went on with the things I need to do then saw Slender again out at the window and left. I wondered why did slender keep coming to the school?