Brooks party

Me and Noah had just go to brooks party and I had got pretty close with Brook but Audrey and Noah are still my best friends. When I got in the house Brook jumped in my arms and handed me a drink.

Liv: hey is Audrey here?
Brook: no, she said she couldn't come she got sick.

I looked at Noah to make sure it was the truth and he clarified it. I talked to Brook for a while then I went to look for Noah. I finally found him drunk talking to Jake. I knew it was a bad idea to leave him there so I took him to a room upstairs and layed him down. And sat next to him and sat on my phone.

Noah: go have fun with Brook, it's ok.
Liv: it's alright.
Noah: it wasn't an option.
Liv: ok I'll be back to check on you.

I went and hung out with Brook for a little bit then went back to check on Noah. He was asleep and snoring softly. I walked back downstairs to find Brook. When I found her she was chugging alcohol like the world was going to end in 5 seconds so I just let her be. I went to go get Noah so we could leave but he was already down the stairs looking for me.

Noah: you ready to go.
Liv: yeah I'll drive.
Noah: ok.

We got to Noah's house and I walked him up to his room and he fell asleep fast so I got in the shower and fell asleep to.