Foundation

Long ago, in the black spans of the universe, the spark of creation lit the Galaxy with millions if start. With that spark the God's were also born. Fire, spirit, water, matter, air, life, time, death, fate, knowledge, destruction, space, light, destiny, wisdom, and darkness. Thus the multiverse was created.

One god created man and earth. The other created the flame folk. The flame folk ruled the suns of evey Solar system in the Galaxy. Their leader the fire god himself. His name was Vahan, but over the years he has adapted the name Aviur. This to his mate and queen.

Throughout his existence, Vahan created many fire elemental beings. One of which is the Phoenix. However he grew lonely and took up his Kingdome on the sun of the very Solar system the god of spirit had created Man and earth. He would venture to earth every spare chance he got until one day he met a woman name Esmeralda. Esmeralda was quite fare. Her beauty was unmatched by far in her home land. Which was that of the fare folk. The elves. Her courage was far exceeding of that of the flame folk. Her wisdom matched by almost no one. Including himself.

He courts the woman and seven months later she gave birth to a son. The power their son contained was too much for the woman body, so Vahan took his mate -who was near death from the heat of their son- to the sun where she became a fire elemental. Before they parted the earth, Esmeralda named the boy Aedus and untrusted his well being to her parents.

To insure the boy didn't burn down the forest in which he would grow, Vahan locked the power within his son, so he may later learn to control it and join his parents in their home on the sun. After years of training, without the knowledge of who he was, Aedus, with the help of a man he thought of as a brother and a woman he thought of as a mother figure, aside from the mother figure he obtained centuries before, he learned to control his power. Upon doing so he then learned that the woman was his sister and the male her son. This knowledge was new to them as well.

Now Aedus has met his father and mother. He is now the crown prince and will very soon be the ruling King.