Kingdom titles.

Title - Address - Notes

King, Queen
Your (Royal) Majesty, My Lord/Lady, My King/Queen, King/Queen Pat
- Rules a country or married to the ruler. In some cases you can only inherit the title of King, if you marry the Queen you are Prince Consort.

Prince, Princess
Your (Royal) Highness, My Lord/Lady, Prince(ss) Pat
- Typically the son or daughter of a ruler but sometimes rule a country such as the Principality of Monaco.

Prince Consort, Princess Consort
Your Highness, My Lord/Lady, Prince(ss) Pat
- Married to a ruling monarch.

Grand Duke, Grand Duchess
My Lord/Lady, Your Grace, Grand Duke(Duchess) Pat
- Usually reserved for either a ruling monarch, decendants of a former ruling monarch, or rarely used instead of Prince(ss) for the offspring of a King/Queen.

Wise Men, Wise Women
-they are the wisest of the members of the Kingdom. They often time aid the Advisors and help the scholars.

Elemental/Magical Wise Men, Women
-Similar roles to the Wise Men and women. Only they aid in protecting the Kingdom and teaching the warriors who show capabilities in magic, elements, shape shifting, and or other non natural abilities.

Baron, Baroness
- Title given by a royal, it is a great honor and privilege to be known as a Baron or Baroness, for it means you have special ties with the members of royalty.

General
-Is in charge of the Kingdom army. They are personally appointed by the King himself. They will have had earned the rights to this title through earning the Kings undying trust and showing the highest of loyalty to the royal family. They must organize the men and wemon for battle and train any inexperienced members of the knights with full cooperation of the head knight or Dame.

Knight, Dame
- Title given by a queen or king to join an order, wither it be man or woman getting this honor, they are to serve, protect, and fight in the name of whom they've sworn themselves too. They are to aid in the training of the knights as well as all squire in training to become a knight or Dame.

Squire
- A young nobleman or noblewoman acting as an attendant to a knight before becoming a knight him/herself.

Jester
-they are the men and women in charge of entertainment. All entertainment must be appropriate for the occasion of which they are in charge of. It must be approved by the King and Queen.

Scholars
-They are the teachers and or daycare administrators of the Kingdom. There role is to help guide the young into their future within the Kingdom. They are also to teach anyone who seeks their knowledge as to the best course of action in achieving their goals in the Kingdom.

Yeoman
- Person who holds land in his/her own right. These individuals hokd no royal or Nobel titles. The must earn their rights to a Nobel title.

Younglings
-these are the children of the Kingdom. They are held at a high regard even though they have yet to proclaim a significant role and stature within the hierarchy of the Kingdom. They are the future of the Kingdom. To harm a youngling in any way will be treated as if you have committed high treason.

Ambassador
-They carry out diplomatic relations between the kingdom and their allies or enemies. They take orders strictly from the king and Queen unless stated otherwise.

Hüter Der Magie(Gardian of magic)
-they are in charge of the protective magic that shields the kingdom. It's their job to check all spells and wards and if they weaken they are to repair them. If they are broken they are to warn the king queen generals and knights so they may protect the villagers from harm should an attach in sues while the wards are down.