Chapter 7

"Matt, are you okay in there?" Ava called from outside her bathroom door. She had brought Matt some blood from the blood drive going on at her school, well more like she stole blood, that's not a felony right?.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just this blood tastes weird, almost like orange soda" Matt replied, his tongue smacking the roof of his mouth in disgust.

Ava's eyebrows furrowed, she chuckled a little, "Well, what is it suppose to taste like?".

"Anything depends on the type. What kind of blood is this?" Matt asked her.

Ava sighed and placed her back on the bathroom door, crossing her arms, she spoke softly, "I'm not sure, stole it from the blood drive. Could be anybody's."

Matt's eyes widened, frightened he open the door, "What?!" he panicked. Ava regained her posture from almost falling back ways into the bathroom.

"I said-" Matt cut her off, "Ava I don't drink human blood, I only drink animal blood. If I drink human blood I would go on a full rampage" he stated. His body starting to tremble, his eyes glazing over in multiple colors.

"Oh my god" Ava whispered, she heard her front door open indicating someone was in her house. In her house, she along with a wild vampire. Within seconds Matt was downstairs, a low hiss escaping his mouth as is eyes laid on a beautiful young lady. Her golden hair fell in waves down her shoulders, her plump cheeks rosy red and her bright eyes cowered in fear as she laid eyes on the sight in front of her. Matt stood there, his mouth stained with blood, his white fangs shining, his clothes torn and his hair a mess.

"Ava?" the woman yelled in fear, she beat quickening. She reached in her bag, grabbing a pen to use as a weapon. Matt licked his lips, he could hear the blood in her veins, begging to come out.

"Matt?!" Ava screamed, she paused as she reached her living room, her eyes laying on her mother in Matt's arms. Matt licked lips before sinking his teeth into her neck. A putrid scream escaped her lips as she watched her mother's lifeless body fall to the floor. A deep bite wound in her neck, blood dripping from it onto the floor. Her eyes becoming lifeless as her heart slowed until it came to a stop. Matt gazed over at Ava, a wicked smile on his fresh blood lips. His eyes glowed a dark red. He strolled over to Ava placing a hand on her cheek, "Now it's your turn, " he whispered before puncturing her neck with his sharp fangs.

*

Oscar sat on his bed, his head hanging low. His head clouded with memories he didn't understand. He was confused beyond belief, he was remembering Ava Moore in a whole new way. Part of him was saying that he hated her, everything about he hated. Her laugh, the way her eyes shrunk when she smiled, the way she sang obnoxiously when pop songs on the radio, the way her sweet lips tasted. Oscar shook his head, he was getting off track, and he was starting the fact that he had feelings for her. He didn't know what to do, he only remembered hating Ava Moore all his life, now he was starting to think that he was reliving someone else's memories. He needed to figure this out and in order to do that he had to see her. No matter how much thought he despised her.

He took a deep breath before knocking on Ava's front door, only for it to open wide. Confused Oscar entered, "Hello? Ava?" he was uncomfortable saying her name but he had to do it. As he walked further in the house he stopped when he saw a substance on the floor. It was bright red and it was traveling from the living room. Skeptically Oscar took two more steps before freezing completely when reaching the living room. "Oh my god?!" he screamed, he starred at Ava's as well as Ava's mother's bodies lay on the floor. The dark red substance surrounding them.

Mr. Moore or Henry had to work late at the hospital tonight. He was tired and hungry and when he was paged to the emergency room the last thing he expected to see was his own wife and daughter on gurneys. The whole world froze, time stopped as he laid eyes on the policemen walking slowly towards him his hat in his hand, a sincere look on his face. "I'm so sorry, your wife didn't make it, " he spoke, placing a hand on the doctor's shoulder. Mr, Moore stood still, his eyes still on the gurneys rushing away, that's when he broke into a sprint.

Oh Misses. Moore why did you have to leave us. Or did you leave us at all? Guess we will find out, won't we?

What do you guys think of this chapter, tell me in the comments? Please vote it really helps.

I will see you guys and gals next week. Have a lovely week, Love you all very much.

-Tay :)