4.Jimin (#2 in BTS Imagines)

Your role: Annie(or Y/N

You were sitting on the couch at your brother-like best friend Jin's house. Both of you sat on each side of the coach, watching TV. You were watching After School Club where BTS was guesting the show. In this case, Jin would actually be on the show together with everyone else, but he suddenly got sick and had to pass that one. The results of that was... basically this. You were secretly dating Jimin well, not really secretly... or maybe. Except you and Jimin, the only one who knew about it was everyone else in BTS. But both of you decided that it would be better to keep your relationship a secret for a while. Soon, the hang-outs on ASC started (A/N: Hang-out on ASC is basically when fans all over the worlds gets to chat with the guesting K-POP Artist/Band through a video chat), and this was your favorite part, knowing that things could get really weird here. Well, that was until one of the "hang-out-persons" asked this sudden question. "Jimin, can I ask you something?" the fan asked "Yeah, sure. " the male smiled, making a part of you somehow melt. "How should your perfect girl be, both inside and outside?" the girl asked. Jimin sat quiet on his seat, looking down until he suddenly giggled. "Let's see... I like girls with (H/CO hair and (E eyes, that is just so amazing. This girl shouldn't be the type to act cute in front of me 24/7, like... the cute part of her should be natural. And... She should be really nice, and caring. I like warm-hearted girls very much. " Jimin said, with a few giggles in between. Before he started again, he paused with a smile on his face: "I think it's really cute when girls worries about the most silly thing, and in the end, they are the one who makes you worry... Uh, yeah, that's about it" Jimin giggled, slightly pink in his face. The show continued like usually, but suddenly Jin burst out. "Hey! Annie(y/n)! Jimin, that dude, is TOTALLY talking about you" he laughs. You look at Jin with an eyebrow raised. "What? What the hell are you talking about, Jin?" you laugh as if you just had heard the funniest joke every said in this big universe.. "I mean, look! His description fits you perfectly" Jin laughed. "Wha- Jin, don't be silly, that doesn't sound like me at all!" "Hey, Annie. The two of you are dating, who else would he talk about if not you? If he's talking about someone else, I'll beat him. up the sick boy grinned. You rolled your eyes with a grin. "Don't roll your eyes like that!" "Then don't say these crazy things It got silent between the two of you, until both of you started to laugh. "If you only knew how much Jimin talks about you when you're not around..." Jin silently mumbled, barely hearable. The show continued, and you let the discussion walk away. But the thought was still lingering around. in your head. The more you thought about what Jimin had said, the more you felt like he was talking about none other than you "HAH! Look, Annie, you're smiling, you're still thinking about it!" "No way!"
Yes way!" You looked up at the ceiling in your bedroom. As you were lying on your part of the big bed, you sighed and looked to the other part, the empty one. Suddenly, you heard steps outside your bedroom-door and just by the Sound of them... you immediately knew it was Jimin. The same moment, a plan popped up in your head. Before the boy at the other side opened the door, you turned around making your back face the door. Before you had realized it... arms were already wrapped around your waist, and someone's breath lingered around your neck. "Hey, Ja-" Jimin started but didn't finish. "Don't talk to me" You said with a monotone voice. Well, this was all a play, of course. "What? Hey, Jag "DON'T. Don't call me Jagi" you said with a so angry sounding voice "Hey, what's wrong?" "Why don't you ask you're perfect girl" you (fake-)pouted Jimin turned silent while his breath was still tickling your neck. And you, of course, just had to bite your tongue to not react to it. "OOOH, you mean that on ASC?" Jimin chuckled. Just to make this sound more serious, you didn't say anything back. "Hey, (y/n)-Jagi, you know who I was talking about" he chuckled. "Oh, maybe about Mrs. Florist down the street. You know, that sexy and flirty thing. " you snorted It got silent again, before you heard Jimin let out a sigh. Not really knowing what had happened, you were suddenly pressed against the bed with Jimin over you, just a few inches away from your face "Jagi... You know more than anyone that not even Mrs. Florist could ever take me away from you. She's not even close to" Jimin whispered and a sudden chill went through your body, but you decided to keep your cool, and raised your eyebrow against him. "You really are stubborn, you know that?" he sighed. "But... I know about. All. Of. Your. Weak. Spots. " Jimin huskily whispered before he suddenly nuzzled his face into your neck, immediately pressing his lips on your skin with his motions forcing moans from your mouth. And Jimin started laughing. In fact, he laughed so hard that he had to lay down on the empty place of the bed and hold his stomach. "H- Hey, stop laughing... I can't... help it." you mumbled with a blush on your face. It sure took some time before Jimin had calmed down, but when he did he smiled at you, with a certain lust behind his eyes. "Sorry, it was just too funny. But I know... that you know.. that I was talking about you." he whispered, climbing back over top of you coming closer to your face. "And...," he said whilst edging closer to your lips, "I also hope you know," he continued gently touching you now with each of his words, "I am going to make you pay for pulling that little stunt of yours," He said huskily as his lips now met with yours closing the gap that was wavering between you. " Oh really?" You say between the kiss. "Umhum," he says matter of factly, as you let out a small laugh. He carefully holds your lips in his as if your skin were the most fragile thing in the world and his pace is agonizingly slow, but you just love it all the more. As you become more desperate, trying to heat and speed things up your tongue finds its way into Jimin's mouth letting them dance with one another, the dominance equal for once. With that, his soft hands make there way up your shirt. Reaching your boobs he deeply massages them in his hands causing you to instinctively arch your back and move your hips up towards his, finding his hardening boxers above you. Jimin's kisses shift back to the soft flesh in the crook of your neck gently gnawing into your sensitive skin and sucking on it in cycles leaving his mark to rest there, making you grunt and bite you lip in the process. He guides your shirt up and over your head, taking it off to throw somewhere in the room. Adding on to his collection his kisses and hickeys he makes his way across your collar bone and trails down to your breasts. His heated touch and lips in contact with your body cause your temperature to start rising. Sucking and kneading your breasts in his skilled hands, one of your hands travel to the back of his shoulder blades and the other one tangles into his soft hair, pressing him closer to you.
"Ahhh, Jimin." you grown out as you feel his now fully erect member pressing against your inner thigh. " Babe," he says between kisses, "I want to take you to heaven." He whispers to your body, causing a shiver going through your spine. Now taking a different route with his lips, he ventured down your belly, to the waist line of your panties. With his lips already working wonders you can feel his warm hands tucking under your panties slowly pulling them down wanting you tease you even longer.

Once those are fully off, you feel his hot breath beating down onto your now wet core. As his plump lips meet your lower ones you can feel a warm tingly sensation start to form there, making you moan out longingly. Not wanting him to get the satisfaction, you bite your lip and try to muffle your moans. He widens his tongue when it meets your clit and his head moves up and down with his tongue. You can feel his hands at your hips holding you in place while he sends waves of pleasure rushing through you. He then laps over your entrance in circles, flicking his tongue when coming in contact with your clit, making your breath become heavy and you become more needy. Your legs start to twitch as you throb, wanting to more of him. Unable to contain yourself, you whine, " Jimin, I... want more." Humming in response, you feel one of his hands trace your skin making its way down to your womanhood, he teases you by rubbing your clit with his thumb and his fingers at your entrance. With your patience now getting slimmer by the second, you groan in reply trying to signal him to do something and quick. You immediately feel one of his fingers slowly pushed into you, feeling his knuckles pressed against your entrance but that still isn't enough for you. "Jim....in please." You moan out in desperation, trying to hold on to the very little patience you have left. Even after adding his second finger pumping into you, you are still anxious for more. "No, not that..AH", you are taken off guard as he curls his fingers, now prodding at your g-spot, putting his tongue on your clit to add more pressure. "AH, fuck." you choke out, from the amazing sensation when his pace starts to speed up. You find yourself now gripping the sheets as the combination of his fingers and tongue edge you closer and closer to your climax. You feel yourself start to clench as you come to the edge of orgasming, but just then he stops. You moan loudly in frustration and arch your back in efforts to feel more. He glides his fingers out of you and puts them in his mouth, sucking them clean and he quickly undresses himself before coming back on top of you to start kissing your now sensitive neck. Fully naked his hot body is pressed against yours whilst he bites and sucks your tender skin. At this point his tip is at your entrance teasing you as you feel his hard wet dick only lightly touching your pussy. You scratch at his shoulder to signal that there is no time to mess around and you need him inside of you right now. He breaks away to look at your eyes and you give him a look of pure lust, a look of need. It is in this moment that he pushes himself inside you all the way. Your back arches and you gasp for air at the feeling of fullness he provides. You look up to see Jimin smiling at you, well probably more at the way you melt at his touch, but smiling nonetheless. His pace quickens and you spread your legs to give him better access. You feel the familiar build up in your core and stomach as you get closer and closer to hitting your climax. "Harder," "Faster," you groan, and he obeys your command. Feeling him hit your g-spot with every thrust brings you near, but when you reach down and fiercely rub your clit back and forth, that is when you hit the edge and feel the euphoria wash over your body, giving you a feeling of pure bliss. You scream out his name as you cum on him. He rides out your orgasm reaching his shortly after, leaving your pussy dripping wet. His hips circulate now in a slower motion and your ears ring as you both try to catch your breath. You grab behind his neck and pull his head to meet yours, interlocking your lips. You kiss him, slowly and passionately, a sense of pride in knowing that this man is all yours. Once he exits you, you both wash up. You throw one of his t shirts on and hop back in bed and he joins you, pulling you close from behind, spooning you. With his head just behind yours he leans forward to whisper in your ear, "I love you more than you'll ever know." You smile and grab his arm that is wrapt around you before drifting to a deep sleep.