3. Rap monster (#6 in bts imagines)

Your role: Sarah or (y/n)

You and Rap Monster have been friends ever since... yeah, both of you've already forgotten how long you've known each other. Let's just say your whole life, since that's actually how long you've known each other.

You never hesitated to tell your secrets to each other, and you trusted each other more than anyone else. However, the boy doesn't know about the small crush you've created on him.

Right now, you were alone at his place, both of you sitting on each side of his bed. Rap Monster had prepared at least 10 photo albums of your childhood before you got to his place, and at this very moment you were checking each one of them, looking for nostalgic memories.

"Hahah, Sae (your nickname), do you remember in kindergarten, when I would put peanut all over your face?" RapMon laughed as he looked at a picture with a happy grinning boy, and a girl with peanut butter all over her face next to the boy. You shot a glance at the picture, and just like your dear friend did, you started laughing. You checked out other pictures and memories, laughing at almost each one of them.

You were just about to check the last picture in the last album you had in hands, but your gaze stopped at the picture. Pictures. There were a total of 3 pictures on the last page.

The first one was a sleeping you and a sleeping RapMon since you both were 4 years old. In that picture, you were tightly holding hands, while both of you seemed to have good dreams. The second photo was a similar one, but at that time you were 9 years old. Both of you were drooling, and as if it wasn't awkward enough, you were sleeping with your head lying on Rap Monster's stomach, while he had tangled his legs around your arms. The last picture was not too long ago, when you were 14 years old. You were sitting in a car, both sleeping and leaning your heads against each other. You were sharing headphones and held eachothers pinky fingers like you were making a pinky promise, but sleeping. You remembered that you at that time didn't love Rap Monster in a special way, but it was different now...

"Hey! Sae, it's the fifth time I'm calling for you, what are you looking at that makes you space away and smirk like a creep?" Rap Monster suddenly yelled. You snapped back to reality, realizing that you were actually smirking like a creep, but when you thought about that this guy had saved these 3 pics made you... well, smirk like a creep. "W-what, no, I was just... uh, looking at these photos" you nervously smiled, not wanting RapMon to know why you were smiling like a creep. "Oh, what photo is it?" Rap Monster chuckled. Oh my god, it sounds so cute...

"I-It's.. just a photo" you stuttered and looked down at the album. Not watching RapMon at that moment, he had quickly jumped over right next to you, looking at the pictures. He was silent for a while, but started cutely giggle after a while. "Oh, it's these pictures... Sure brings back memories" he quietly laughed. The male was sitting so close to you, your shoulders were pressed at each other, and you could feel the male's breath sneakily tickle around your neck as he spoke. 'Yeaah... sure does" you nervously mumbled and slightly moved away a few inches. Rap Monster, who immediately saw that, looked at you: "Sae, what's wrong?"

"Uh, nothing..." you silently said and looked away. "You're lying, I can tell after 20 years together" he whispered and came a little closer to you.

You could feel your cheeks burn up, and your heart was loudly beating. You knew you had a crush on this guy for a while now, but this was far from the first time you've been this close, then why were you acting like this? "I- I'm fine, it's nothing you stuttered. Suddenly, Rap Monster leaned in even closer to your face, looking at you.