Remembering

Nobody's P.O.V

"Natsu!"

"Oi Natsu!"

" We need to take him to the guild now!" ( AN: They are near the guild. Happy stayed at the the guild with Carla.)
Erza went over to Natsu and put him on her back and ran to the with Lucy, and Gray following close behind. Once at the guild Erza ran to the infirmary, while Lucy went to get Wendy and Gray told the master. As soon as Wendy went to the infirmary she used her magic to start to heal him but as soon as she started he let out blood curling scream. As soon as the others heard that they all went to the infirmary to see Natsu on the bed screaming and thrashing around and Wendy trying to keep him down. Immediately Erza went over to help keep his arms down while Gray kept his legs down. " Lucy I need you to get me something to knock him out! And hurry!" Wendy yelled. Lucy grabbed what she needed and used it on Natsu . Wendy sighed as she thanked them and told them to let go.

Wendy's P.O.V

As soon as I told them to let go I continued healing Natsu. I noticed that there was something wrong when I got his head. It seems like some of his memories are gone but I don't really know how to explain it. It as if they were forced to be forgotten. I don't know how it happened and it really is worrying. But I was interrupted by Lucy." Is he alright you looked worried. " I quickly took my hands away from his head and smiled sheepishly. " he is fine it is just that...er...how do I explain it... He uh...well. Someofhismemoriesaregoneorforcefullysealedawayandidon'treallyknowhowsohemightnotrememberus." I said the end part fast since I didn't know how to tell them. Now there looking at me weird. " NANI!?!?"

Natsu's P.O.V

The last thing I remember is a very bright light. Oh shit am I dead.
" Natsu , you need to remember"
" Who are you? And what do I need to remember? How do you know my name?"
"I'm your brother Natsu "
"My...brother"
"Yes your my little brother Natsu"
"I...I don't remember having a brother. Only Igneel my dad. If you are my brother I want to remember you. If you are who you say you are I want to remember you."
" All in due time Natsu all in due time , now I'm going to break the seal it will hurt okay?"
Before I could respond I felt this immense pain through out my body like as if l was dumped in acid. I screamed...loud. Before I black out a heard him say something to me, "I'm so sorry " Then it all went black . I woke up to the sound of yelling. I couldn't move my body at first but then after few more minutes of struggling I opened my eyes and sat up. What I saw in front of me was Wendy looking down apologizing and Lucy, Erza, and Gray looking at her in shock. To get there attention I coughed, then they all looked at me in worry. I spoke first " Hey guys why you looking at me like that?"

Sorry if it was short I'm kind of busy with school starting soon and stuff I apologize. Well any way please comment on any mistakes I love feedback. Bye~Bye~
~Fusion