The Sign

...The most beautiful thing he had ever saw.

A canopy of trees, covering over his head. The light gently shone through the leaves lighting up the area. Beautiful trees flowing with magic, were grown all around the place. He felt as though he had just came home. He was at peace.

Natsu continued on, at a much slower pace then before taking in his surroundings.

"This looks familiar..." he mumbled to himself. As he continued on he found a very old, and worn path. at the side stuck in the ground was a sign he could barely make part of it out. The top section was completely unreadable but he could make out most of the bottom half.

 The top section was completely unreadable but he could make out most of the bottom half

Little butterflies were resting on it. He gently touched the worn sign, he remembered when him and his brother had made it. They had just finished their house and wanted to officially make it theirs. Through out the whole process he was trying to help his brother and wanted to write it but ended up spelling the words wrong and spilling some of the ink his brother had gotten his hands on. Zeref ended up having to re-write it.

~Flashback~

"I'm sorry nii-san,...I didn't mean to spill it."  Natsu looked down at his feet. He had just wanted to help his brother , especially since he had done a lot of work while they had been building their house. Zeref looked at his little brother and sighed to himself. he put down his crudely made paint brush and grabbed Natsu's shoulders. 

" I am not mad at you Natsu. I know you tried your best, and that you did not mean to spill the ink." He looked at Natsu then sighed again. He thought to himself for a bit then had an idea. " How about you put the sign in where ever you want ok?" At that Natsu looked at his brother in the eyes tears filling them.

"Are you sure Zeref-nii? What...What if I mess it up again?"  Natsu replied sniffing.

"Natsu look at me it is okay, and if you mess it up I will do another one ok? It isn't a big deal now come on the ink should be dry by now!" Zeref grabbed the sign and handed it to Natsu. His brother looked up at him with a smile and pointed of in a direction. "Over there" Natsu shouted" It should go over there by all the butterflies and flowers!"  Zeref smiled gently at his brother  and mumbled a quick "of course" to his little brother and put the sign where he wanted it.

 Welcome Home:

Dragneel Property

I just want to apologize because I said I would update a while ago and I didn't. Please forgive me I had forgotten and thought I had already published this part!!! I am so so so so so so  so SORRY!!!!! Anyway I shouldn't be long to update again maybe in a month. I will try to do monthly updates it maybe sooner or later then a month but always around a month from now on.  If there are any spelling errors do comment on it so I can fix it. Thanks for reading this so far, even if I don't know why you would still be reading this.