Chapter 5: In Which Percy Makes A Name For Himself

Note (1/29/17): Just adding a picture so you guys can see what Percy's outfit looks like. It's in the paragraphs below.

August 2012

Percy's P.O.V.

The eighteen year old yawned as he rolled out of bed. Looking around Bunker 3, he smiled in satisfaction. It had taken him months of scouring the woods of Camp Half Blood and looking through Bunker 9 for clues, but he had finally found all of the Olympian Bunkers. He kept them a secret from the other demigods because he wanted to get the most out of them for himself first. They were chock full of monster proof technology, hi-tech weapons, and other helpful things. In the Poseidon bunker, Bunker 3, he had found a tactical suit that would fit him well, as well as the blueprints for it.

There was a long-sleeved, dark blue shirt with a silver trident on both shoulders. Over that was a vest which was made of thick, black cloth that appeared to have Stygian Iron woven into it, causing it to be very tough, and cold. That had a wave pattern going across the bottom embossed on it. The fireproof combat pants were also black, as were the boots, which would apparently cushion falls from 50 feet. There was also a pair of tactical gloves, which were able to absorb the impact of incoming blows, and recoiling guns. They also had Stygian Iron woven into them, which would make Percy's punches extremely effective. A pair of Stygian Iron vambrances with wave patterns held sea shells hidden on the inside, allowing Percy to summon water easily. They also concealed a pair of collapsible guns that formed when Percy thought about it. Two knives were hidden on his back, as well as on the outer sides of his thighs. Two extra guns were concealed on his back as well, below the knives. The utility belt that came with it was kind of like Leo's tool belt, able to produce unlimited ammo, a garrote, a pair of binoculars, smoke pellets, and a grappling hook. A mask covered the bottom half of Percy's face, and a pair of dark blue tinted goggles covered his eyes. He was a walking arsenal, able to kill mortals and monsters alike with his weapons. All of this collapsed into a small bead shaped like a horse, which he strung on his camp necklace.

In Bunker 6, he had found a hub of computers, as well as an extremely vast intelligence network, which was great. Percy did wonder how they had all this stuff in World War II. The intelligence network had been updating and expanding since then. He had also found a lot of prototype technology. One of them being a photostatic veil. It would disguise the wearer's face as someone else's, which he figured Natasha could use. He also found blueprints for monsterproof phones, comm sets, and computers. The last thing he found was one of Hephaestus's little spider robots, which was strange because he was in Athena's bunker. According to the database on the computers, it was capable of linking to people, transmitting what it saw directly into their brains. It was able to transmit audio as well. It could take down people when commanded. It could also turn into a tattoo of a small spider, so he decided to give it to Natasha. He also picked up a complicated looking blueprint for a pair of batons that could charge when connected to a tac suit. He decided to sneak these into Stark Tower. He'd probably find someone to build it for Natasha there.