A/N (DON'T WORRY I'M CONTINUING)

Hipleasedon'tkillmeIknowit'sbeenawhileI'msorrythisisn'tanupdatebut

I have the plotlines until like past civil war for this book planned out but it's taking an obscenely long while so how do we feel about me doing single chapter arcs instead of five chapter arcs after chapter 24 or so, and then like... skipping through time a little so we can get to the plot twists i've had planned since like 2017? bc the other reason why this book has taken this long is because each chapter is so true to the books and movies and a lot of what this book does is fix the mess that is the timelines of the MCU and make it and the character development make sense but I want to finish this book before I die soooo yeah.

Basically you'd be getting chapter 24 soon-ish and then some really really really freaking long chapters (my bar for the previous ones have been like 7.5k words but these might be a lot lot lot LOT longer) after that that just speed us the hades up because I'm about 4 years behind in MCU plot and I want to get to the fun stuff!

Comment here for Yes, let's actually get a plot-progressing update in the next few months after we get chapter 24 and then enjoy the fun and emotionally painful stuff!!!

Comment here for No, keep dragging the character development and world-building out till the author dies! 

Comment here to say hi!

Comment here to ask plot questions!

Comment here if you want me to make you nervous about the plot!

Comment here about anything else!

(I'm biased here tbh but I wanted to ask)

Sorry about the delay and thank you for all of your support - I promise I'm never discontinuing this thing! I just feel I'll be more inspired when writing the fun stuff, some of which is literally already written? 

Hope you're doing well and as always, my inbox is open if you ever wanna chat!

- Spathi