I'M BACK!!!!!!

A  month had passed and things hadn't really changed,they finally got enough money to go to the next village over, around 50 miles from the current one. Ones they arrived they staid in a motel since they had stolen at least 100k from the village they staid there for a while.

The looked for a while and found an apartment with two bedrooms, one bathroom and a living room connected to the kitchen. Ashura's room was modern with navy blue bed, dresser, desk and rug the walls are white with a window next to the bed. Shou's room was the same but with red instead of navy blue and two windows the kitchen had navy blue cabinets with red handles and an island in the middle.

If you enter from the door you see the kitchen in the right corner a table for six in the left a couch for three and a flatscreen tv in front of it if you go down the middle you see a passage to the right is Shou's room in front is the bathroom and to the left is Ashura's room.

Ashura's POV
I was walking down the street and saw a little boy running from a shopkeeper he ran into an alleyway and the shopkeeper left I went in the alleyway to see him  opening a bag and eating some bread he jumped back when he saw me.

"don't worry I won't hurt you" I said he calmed a bit "what's your name kit" "Kono nice to meet you sir" he said with a wide grin on his face "well nice to meet you too my name is Ashura, why were you running from that shopkeeper Kono?" I asked he frowned and said " I stole some food since I was hungry I got kicked out of the orphanage because they said I'm a witch"

(The village believe in in witchcraft and say it's the craft of the Devil)

"why don't you come live with me and my friend I'm sure he wouldn't mind having you there" I said with a smile on my face his grin grew larger and his face lit up "I'd love to come live with you!" He yelled jumping up and we started walking to our apartment.

Shou's POV
I was walking down a street and heard a cry in an alleyway so I went to check it out. There was a box in the back when I opened it I saw a puppy, Shou was now having an inner conflict deciding wether he should take it home or leave it hmm.. I wonder if Ashura is allergic to dogs never really asked him hmm.. Heh f it I'm taking it home with me Shou picked up the puppy and went home when he arrived Ashura wasn't home so he decided to put the puppy in his room and by some food for himself and the dog.

He left and came back with pizza. He got the dog two chew toys, treats, some food and two bowls one for food and one for water he filled one with water and went to his room when he went in he was attacked with a barrage of licks from the puppy which he desided to name Hine he put down the bags and picked up the puppy to place him on his bed and serve him some food guess he was hungry not an ounce of food on the bowl i chuckled and let him run around the apartment he instantly went to the kitchen and started jumping trying to get the pizza I grabbed it before it could happen though.

Just then Ashura walked in with some kid my first question was "hey Ashura are you allergic to dogs and who's the kid?"
I asked with a slice of pizza in my mouth "No, and the kids name is Kono I offered him to stay here because he was kicked out of the orphanage what's with the dog? He asked "I found him in an alleyway by the way where's the Kono gonna sleep?" I asked finishing my pizza "he can sleep in my room where's the dog gonna sleep?" He asked by these point Kono was already playing with the dog on the couch "in my room want some pizza?" I asked "sure".

AND CUT!!!
I'm back!! No more writers block hallelujah!! Thank you Rynea10 for your suggestion I'll make a build up to it anyways I'm gonna clear up a few things in the characters because my description of them is s**t (some don't even have one)

Ashura is 5'6,  12 years old with black hair pale skin and red eyes he wears a red shirt with a navy blue jacket,  black pants and white and black sneakers

Shou is 5'7, 12 years old with blonde hair dark pale and blue eyes a scar over his right eye he wears a black long sleeve shirt a black short sleeve jacket with a red fox head in the back dark almost black blue pant and red shoes

Kono 4'3, 7 years old brown hair with black and yellow streaks on it his right eye is red and the left is blue with Sunkist skin  he wears a white long sleeve shirt with a light yellow short sleeve shirt on top light brown cargo pants with white running shoes.

And the puppy