Politics or military?

Shou's POV
I wanna rape him!! Shou! What the hell are you thinking your not gay.. Well at least I don't think I am actually..yep I'm gay well you learn something knew every day and then I drifted to dream land.

Time skip next day (cause I didn't know what the hell I could do after that!)

Ashura's POV
After what happened yesterday I desided to forget everything about the past three days now we're planing on robing the vault at the bank after that we're going over seas this is currently the poorest nation in the world our nations are divided in 2 groups (political and military)but that's not to say we lack anything as a matter of fact we're just fine the way we are anyway here's the order:

1.Water 9th circuit
2.Yamunaka
3.Shinagakure
4.Runei
5.Fineyi
And 6.Gikureton
Are the nations revolving around politics:
1.Kageray
2.Daiyu
3.Feneril
4. Morehinae
5.Piraliance
6.Suna
7.Yaruna
And 8.Wesrun
Are the nations revolving around military power

We live in Gikureton ones we go to Fineyi we'll keep moving up and then take over all the economy in the world which will lead to military power by forming contracts with all the military nations so the war will ultimately stop and we'll have peace well we all know it wont stay for long but we have nothing better to do so why not try? Not like we have family waiting for us at home so what's the down side we get killed our lives are crapy anyway I find it interesting how selfish humans can be they say the outcome of a war is for the greater good but what about the all the good soldiers that die in war? Some say they were too weak to survive but others say they died for a greater good but in the end they were just some random people who decided they wanted to join the army or were forced to in the end they still died and are missed in some way or another so what's the point of so much bloodshed in the end it's just for some selfish fools propped up in heaven with sticks up their asses that desided they wanted power nothing more nothing less just some fools with sticks up their asses.

AN: and that's my description of Danzo thank you for reading and sorry for not updating I could have sworn I published this a while ago but looks like I didn't oops