Chapter 1

She wakes up to hear her mother and step father arguing. So the first think she does to relax and not stress about what's happening she texts her boyfriend Luke. (Luke was a bad boyfriend everyone knew it, but Liz didn't see it she was stupid in love.)
Liz: Hey baby I'm have a bad night my parents are fighting again I don't know what's happening😢
(20 minutes later)
Luke: Hey baby girl what's up sorry I was smoking come over I'll fix everything.
Liz:  I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Luke: Don't forget the condoms 😉
Liz knew that if she didn't do what he wanted her to do that he would slap her like he did a week ago when she didn't want to smoke weed. All her friends told her to watch out with him to break up with him. Her mom even told her that. Her mom hated him. Her only girl friend she had was Kyda because none of the girls liked her they were jealous she doesn't know.
When she got to Luke's house the first thing he said to her was to get her ass upstairs.
He gets upstairs Liz was waiting for him but when she sees that he didn't come upstairs alone she panic. "What is she doing her? " Liz almost screamed "We are going to have a threesome with my ex!" Luke said calmly. "I'm not fucking having a three some with no one!" scream Liz. "Yes you are!" he screamed back. He grabbed her by her arm and hand cuffed her to the bed and put tape on her mouth. He started with his ex he took off her clothes started sucking her neck making her moan. Liz stayed there watching. Her put his pants down grabbed the condom  and start fucking his ex. 10 minutes later he comes to Liz. "I'm going to fuck you raw because you are staying with me forever bitch I control you." he whispered in her ear. She started to cry while he started fucking her. He punched her in the face and told her to shut up and stop crying. He cummed inside her and kicked her out of the house.

I hope u like the story I just started I will try to write tomorrow😘