Chapter 6

"Here is my number call me if you need anything" Justin said "I will" said Liz. After school Kyda and Liz when to the drug store to buy the pregnancy test. "Grab two just in case!" said Kyda." Okay let's go home and see what the test tells me. " said Liz
Liz and Kyda get home. Liz went to the bathroom and she peed on the first stick. She slowly took it out and waited for the result.
It said it was.......

Positive
"That's just the first one" she thought to herself while opening the second one and waiting for the result again ...... Positive again. 
She freaked out and started crying. Kyda comes in and gives her the look. "It's positive" said softly. Kyda was speechless.
Kyda's POV:
That fucking basterd how could he do this to my sister/ best friend. She is pregnant at 17. This wasn't her fault she was I'm love with the wrong guy and she couldn't she how much he was hurting her. I felt anger everytime she come to my house with brusses. I love her to dead and I will be there for her no matter what I will help her. And I will try to get that cunt to jail. I have to that her to the doctor.
..................
A week past and Kyda told Liz that she is going to the doctor to see how the baby is doing. Of course Kyda would go with her. After school the went to the doctor. Liz was in her back while they took an ultra sound of the baby.  The doctor get out of the room and comes back. "I think we have a problem with.........
To be continued 😘