It is!

There was about three quick knocks on your door the next afternoon. You jumped up excitedly and ran to the door, quickly fixing your hair. You open the door and slouched slightly at the sight of who it was. "Hey, neighbor. Sorry about Tom yesterday." Matt said, smiling. His voice was weird but cute, not as cute and awesome as Tord's, though.
"Yeah, it's fine. He seemed a little mean anyway." You said impatiently, looking past him constantly to look for Tord. "Matt... Why do you look like a vampire?" You suddenly realize what he was wearing. "Can I come in?" He asked. "Sorry, Matt. Maybe tomorrow?" "Bye!" He walked away without another word.
You were about to close the door when the voice that made your heart melt came up. "Are you cheating on me, princess?" Tord walked up smiling, still in his red hoodie. You blush slightly and and smile back "Never, my knight." He laughs and holds out his hand for you to walk outside with him. Nervously, you put your hands in your jean pockets after closing the door.
He shrugs and asks "Do you trust me enough for me to blindfold you?" You stare at him for a second then shrug. "C'mon, y/n." "Yeah. How could I not?"
   He picks you up bridal style after putting on the blind fold and puts you in what seemed to be his car.
   After a few minutes you feel the car stop and hear Tord opening your door. He takes your hand and pulls you out of the car. "Okay, you can take off the blindfold." Tord said, sounding almost excited. You take off the blindfold and gasp, seeing where he had taken you. "It's amazing!" You smile.