The First Day

Sakura 🍒💖:

- You excited about going to a new school tomorrow?

- Hell yeah I am but I'm kinda nervous.
- You think we'll fit in with others?

- Ikr I'm kinda nervous about it but excited at the same time 😝😝

- Oh so you're excited about getting yourself a boyfriend😉😏

- What? No I'm not😭😭 I'll be forever single

- Aww don't worry Baka we'll both find someone...
- Hopefully😅😅
- Anyways we should get some rest don't wanna be sluggish on our first day.
- Night night 😘😴

- Yeah right Night Sakura💞😴

•••

Early in the morning ☀️

Naruto P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my more than annoying alarm clock, I sat up and just stared into space for a couple minutes until I realized that today is Sakura and I first day going to Konoha High.

I ran in the showers and quickly got dressed in the schools male uniform that consisted of a white shirt, dark green pants with a matching tie and my favorite black sneakers. I ran downstairs to be greeted by an empty house.

My parents died when I was younger so I've been living with my Godfather but he's hardly ever around he's an awesome guy but he's really busy...and perverted.

I heard a knock on the door and when I go to answer it , it just swung open and hit me in the face.

"What a great way to start the day" I thought while holding my nose.

After I regained my vision I saw Sakura over me asking me if I'm okay with a worried look on her face.

"I just got hit in the face with a door" I thought, but I nodded and she lighten up and apologized.

She helped me up and she was wearing the females uniform which was basically the same only they wear skirts and knee high socks.

"We need to leave now or we'll be late for our first day. I can't have that ruining my soon to be perfect punctuality!" She said while hurrying me to the door and we were on our way.

Sakura P.O.V

We made it too school just before it started, so I decided we go straight to the principals office to register and collect our schedules.

"Hello how may I assist you?" A woman with short ravenette hair asked us.

"Hello I'm Sakura Haruno and this is my best friend Naruto Uzumaki we just transferred here" I informed her.

"Oh I see, well welcome to Konoha High I'm the secretary/nurse, Shizune." She replied while shaking both our hands.

"Your a secretary and nurse? How?" Naruto asked her.

"I'm qualified kid." She shrugged in amusement.

Shizune, told us to follow her to the principals office so we could meet her and fill out our form and get our schedules.

When we stepped into the office we were in front of a woman who had the biggest boobs I have ever seen.

"Wow lady you have biggest- , Naruto began to say before I cut him off.

"Shizune who are these too brats?" She asked not even bothering to look at us.

"Ahh Tsunade-sama these are our new transfers" Shizune informed her. Within the blink of an eye she jumped out of her seat, ran too us and treated us as if we just gave her a million dollars.

"Welcome to Konoha High I'm you're Principal Tsunade it's a pleasure meeting both of you, let's get you guys signed and ready for your first day!" she beamed with a smile almost as wide as her chest.

Naruto and I exchanged glances but we decided not to say anything till we were outside her office.

Naruto P.O.V
After what seemed like ages before we got out of that office Sakura and I burst into laughter at what we just went through.

The first bell rang which meant it's time for our first class we looked at our schedules and we only had like 2 out of 7 classes together and there the last two periods.

I was kinda disappointed but Sakura reassured me that two is better than none and with that we hugged and separated to our classes mine was English. Agh I hated that subject, but it's better that History.

•••

A/N: OML this story took a lot of typing this is the longest I ever typed something 😭😭 Gimme some love people 😘😘 I hope I know where I'm going with it.