My First Heartbreak

Naruto P.O.V

I woke the next morning to one of the best dreams I ever had. I dreamt that Sasuke and I went on this magical date on a flying carpet, then things got intense when we started making out and he slid his hands down my pants and started rubbing his finger against my hole. It felt so good, I have to tell him about it when I see him.

I got up did my morning routines and headed straight for the door, when I opened it I was greeted by Sasuke. He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me all over my face, it was so cute.

What a wonderful way to greet your boyfriend.

Sasuke P.O.V

I waited outside Naruto's front door and while I was there I realized his house was complete mess, how can someone live in this condition? He must be poor.

I heard the door open and when I saw it was him I grabbed him and started kissing him, he was such a sap.

"Good Morning baby, I've missed you." I said lying through my teeth.

"I've missed you too baby, your all I dreamt about last night ." He said. Wow just one night and he's already dreaming about me, I almost feel bad.

Nah.

"Oh what was this dream about my love?" He blushed and told me what it was about. I could feel an erection forming in my pants.

Naruto P.O.V

When I told Sasuke about the dream , I felt something touch my thigh when I looked down and saw a huge tent in Sasuke's pants. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine.

Then he said " You started it what are you gonna do about it?". I took him inside and brought him too my couch.

I carefully unzipped his pants and took out his smooth 7 inch cock, I stroked it slowly and then sped up.

"Ahh Naruto that's so fucking good" he screamed. I continued stroking it until I heard a knock on the door.

" Naruto lets go were gonna be late!" The person said. "Shit it's Sakura"I panicked, jumping off the couch and told Sasuke to fix himself up. He looked pissed but he did as I said. Then we walked to the door and he swung it open and it hit me in face.

Sakura P.O.V

I heard a lot of talking and moving around when I got to Naruto's house, is there someone else in there I thought.

The door then swung open and I saw Sasuke standing in front of me and Naruto on the floor covering his face.

"Sasuke you just hit Naruto in the face" I yelled at him while I was checking to see if Naruto was alright and all he did was glance at us and continued walking away.

"I'll see you guys at school." He said and then left. I couldn't believe what I just saw.

"Naruto are you alright? I can't believe that asshole did that too you and just left" I said.

"Sakura I'm fine, why did you have yell at him? It was just an accident, now he's upset." Naruto said to me clearly pissed off.

"Naruto he hit you in the face, you're bleeding and then he just walked out and left." I told him but he refused to listening say it was his fault he shouldn't have been standing there.

What's wrong with Naruto? I asked myself.

Naruto P.O.V

Sakura had no right to yell at Sasuke and call him an asshole. It was my fault and she made him pissed off even more. She asked me if I wanted her help and I said no.

"Lets just go to school" I said rushing out the door. She made me so angry.

Sakura P.O.V

Naruto bolted out the door. He was obviously pissed off with me, but not as much as I am at that asshole Sasuke.

When I get to school I gotta talk to Ino and Kiba about him because this "SasuNaru" relationship seems like something out of a bad movie. I shut Naruto's door and ran after him. I couldn't catch up with him and I don't even know where he went.

Naruto P.O.V

I ran and hid from Sakura. She called out for me but didn't answer. I didn't want too talk to her right now, I just wanted to find Sasuke.

I waited until she left then I frantically ran around and searched for him but he was no where to found. That's when I heard moaning.

I followed the noise to an ally where I saw the most horrific sight. Sasuke was fucking some other guy. My eyes started watering, I wanted to say something but I couldn't it was like I was paralyzed.

Sasuke looked up and saw me but he didn't stop, he just winked at me. I ran home as fast as I could and locked myself in the house I wasn't going anywhere today. And I thought to myself where did I go wrong.

•••

A/n: Where in the world is superwoman today? Up in wattpad 😂😂😂😂 I'm sad that I broke Naruto's heart but it had to be done, also can anybody guess who is the boy Sasuke was fucking?