t e n

//Rita//

Matt told me which stores he wanted to go to so I went to them, he wanted to go to about three stores but I didn't go in with him so he could have time alone. So I sat in the car and turned on the radio, I started to sing and about fifteen minutes of sitting in this boring car I got bored and went in the store to look for Matt. I heard yelling so I ran to the back to see Gabe had Matt by the neck on a shelf, I scream when I seen Merissa shaking in the back. I go quickly and grab a hammer coming back and hitting Gabe with it. he stumbles back and glares at me. he goes to go after me but falls, I gasp as a man lays in front of me. I look up to see merissa had a tazer. "where did you get that from?" I ask "Don't worry about it, come on" she says shaking and we ran out with the workers rushing behind us.

//

We got to a busy street and couldn't run anywhere except into the trees and bushes that were at the corner of the street, so we did. We ran about three to four blocks while trying to get away from the store. We seen the guards turn around and go back to the store so we got out of the bushes.

A/N: hey guys :( sorry I couldn't update for a long time but I'm having writers block ;( and ya but here's a little chapter also my friend helped me write this soooo