T h i r t y

//Matthew//

I looked up at Merissa and seen her smile, making me smile. I love her smile and her in general. We aren't dating she's here because I need help math and my teacher told me to get a tutor so I asked her. I know she's amazing at math. I don't think she was happy. But I was. "Can I go see if- never mind " she said. I was confused. I heard my phone go off and it was Samantha.

My girl 😍❤️ - hey Matt can we hang out today?? It's sorta important...

I read the text and closed my phone. "What were you saying?" I said. She shook her head no and we keep doing the math.

//merissa//

I didn't wanna be here because he's hurt my best friend and I wanted to hurt him but Rita told me to stop and be nice for the day. I didn't wanna but I decided to anyway just to be nice. I walked out of the room and went into the bathroom to call Rita.

"Help me!" I whisper-screamed. "What? Where are you?" She asked over the phone. "I'm at Matthew-" "why the hell are you over there and haven't came to see me yet!?" She said laughing while trying to stay serious. "I've seen you laying with this boy and I didn't wanna bother you, who is he?!" I asked. "Come over and I'll tell you, you can meet him to" she said I said okay and hung up. I walked into matts room and told him I was gonna go see Rita and her boyfriend. When I said 'her boyfriend' he looked upset and mad at the same time. " I'm coming!" He practically commanded.

"No!" I said. He looked mad. "Why not!?" He screamed. "You've hurt her and you're not hurting her again! I don't care if your sorry, you hurt my best friend your lucky I didn't hurt you or your little whore of a girlfriend!!" I yelled making him stop. He grabbed all my papers and practically threw them at me. "Get out!" He yelled at me. I smirked and threw all his stuff off of his bed before raisin my middle finger up to him "glad to! Go see your whore!" I said while leaving but behind me I slammed the door.

A/N: so this chapter, Matt came back and so did merissa!! I feel very proud of this chapter and I'm writing a new book, it's still in the making and when I finish this one it'll go up, I have about 3 chapters so far and ya :)) have a nice day guys sorry about the wait, I broke my phone ;(