PART " 2 "

~~DANIELLE P.O.V~~

I want to his table again to have him his order I sayed "here you go sir , hope you like it " he said " Thanks " after that I want to get others orders and everything I can see that guy is looking at Me ....finally the Frist day fainsh I was so happy and at the same time wishing to go to my bed as fast as I can . my boss was so happy from me and I was so happy too when the day was off I want out waiting for my best friend ally after half an hour sitting on the road I got a text from her says
"Hey danielle ,sorry I can't came because I have to go with my boyfriend I am really sorry hope you day great time love xx ally xx"
Of course I was little sad but I understand it I texted her "hi ally , no problem I can walk to home and no need of sorry ok ( smile face emjo) BTW it was cool day "

~~NIALL P.O.V ~~

I was looking at my phone matching golf match and than she came with the pizza she sayed "here you go sir , hope you like it " and I replied "thanks" with a smile as I caught her name was danielle what a cute name after I was done eating I saw her sitting on the road with a bored face can't lie it was a cute and after a long time I just got out to my car as I can see danielle still sitting with her phone smiling I thought I will be good if I drive her too home . She was starting to walk and I followed her with the car I opened the window and I said " Hi , can I drive you home " frist she got scared and than she said "God , I am sorry I just got scared " I laughed and I asked her again " can I drive you home " she was so little shocked as you say she said "Well I don't know uhhhh ........I guess yeah ok " I was happy and I sayed " yes "

~~DANIELLE P.O.V~~

I was walking and I heard a irish accent from my back I got scared little and when I so the guy in the car it was that handsome guy in the store I was little shocked and happy too he said "can I drive you home " I was so happy but at the same time I can't just to with any straight with the car I said "Well I don't know uhhhh. .......I guess yeah ok "
He was do happy and I smiled too him he sayed "ok c'mom get in danielle " while he was smiling I got little shocked in fact how he know my name but I want to the car and he said "so there you live " I said "(your/address )" he said "ok than its not that far" I was so coufeses about how he no my name I just asked him "can you say to me how you no my name " he smiled and said "it was in your t-shirt " of course I feeled little embarrassed and I said " ok "
While everything is so quite he said "by the way my name is Niall "

EXTRA NOTE FROM ME 🌹
Hey again
THIS is part 2
Things are going well here 😂❤
Hope you like it because part 3 will be amazing 😉
Please vote and share if you like it
A

And if you have any requests or any plans for the next part or any problem ask comment and I will reply as fast as I can 🌌 <3