Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

"Lets just scan our tickets in the machine thingy and go to our seats." I tell Brianna

"Ok then, but Imma warn you I'm going to be grumpy later on cause of my hungriness" Brianna tells me and I laugh

"Yeah I know you're always grumpy" I say laughing at the end.

Brianna gasps dramatically  and walks away in a dramatic way.
I hear a laugh behind me and see the blonde guy laughing at Brianna's dramatic move. Brianna comes back and says we should go scan our tickets.

"Ok" I say and we start walking.

We get to the machine that's suppose to scan our tickets to let us in. I put my ticket in and let it scan it, I take it out and start walking and see the blonde guy didn't scan a ticket to walk in,  he just walked right pass the machine. I look at him and see that he goes up on stage and to the backstage.

What if that was one guy of the band. Nah
Brianna would of noticed.

"What you thinking of?" Brianna asks me.

"Nope-n-nothing." I say stuttering.

"Um ok then" she says suspiciously.

"Ok come on let's get moving" I tell her, already walking.

Brianna and I start walking towards our seats. Which is in the 3rd row.

"Dare me to do a cartwheel on stage" she asks "there's no one around" she says.

"But there is cameras" I say trying to NOT get us in trouble.

"And?" She says...... in a tone.

"What do you mean 'and'?" I snap at her sounding exactly like my mom.

"Whatever, imma do it anyways" she says and starts running up the stairs and onto the stage.

"What the hell are you doing, get down here right now!" I say in a screaming whisper, pointing to the ground.

"You know, you sound just like my mom" she says looking around.

"I don't care! Get down here!" I say.

"Wait I haven't done my cartwheel" she says walking backwards and then runs forwards and stretches out her arms and flips over and lands on two feet.

"Ok there you did your stupid little cartwheel! Now get down here!" I say.

"Gosh ok, ok" Brianna says rolling her eyes and starts walking down the stairs.

"We should just wait till more people arrive" I say walking towards our seats.

"Ugh, fine" she says annoyed. I just shake my head.

Helloooo SORRY For this very late post but I'm going to start making shorter chapters. -1dlover26yay