Chapter 6

Olivia's POV

It's been 2 hours, and Brianna keeps complaining about how hungry she is. "UGHHHH, I need food!!!!" She groans and raises her hands in frustration.

"Dude calm down, we could just call my brother or Carter, to bring us money." I tell her.

"Oh my god! YOU COULDN'T THINK OF THAT EARLIER! Wow! WOW OLIVIA, JUST WOW!" Brianna starts yelling at me.

Oh my god, she has to calm down I think to myself.

People that start arriving, notice that Brianna is causing a scene. Some girl two rows behind us tells her friend that we're getting annoying.

I pull Brianna down to her seat and scold her on how extra she's being. "Brianna calm the fuck down, I swear I could hear those girls talking about us. Calm down." I pull out my phone and dial my brother.

Mason's POV

I hear my phone from down stairs. I tell Carter to pause the game and start heading out my room. I go down stairs and into the kitchen.

(5 missed calls)-Olivia

Me- Hello?

Olivia- Hey Mason can you drive by the Arena and drop off some money for us?

Me- wait, why?

Olivia- Ummm, uh. We forgot money...

Me- oh my god Olivia i swear!

Olivia- haha, I'm sorry, but please give me some money

Me- yeah alright, Carter and I will go right now

Olivia- okay thank you so much!

End of call

I go up stairs and into my room, "hey Carter, we gotta go to the Arena to drop off some money for Liv and Brianna.

"Oh, alright" he says and gets his jacket. We go downstairs and head out the door.

Olivia POV

"See, now you can calm down!" I tell Brianna and put my phone away.

"Yeah, thanks liv" she pats me on my shoulder. "Sorry for lashing out, I was hungry you know?"

"Yeah it's fine." I reply to her.

BZZZZ

I hear my phone vibrate I look down and see that I got a message from Ashton.

Ash- Wait, what concert are you at?

Me- I honestly don't know,  my friend just dragged me into coming but I think it's a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert.

Ash- what?!

Ashton's POV

I look up from my phone in disbelief.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I yell on the top of my lungs.

Michael looks at me, "dude! Chill! What the hell!?"

"Oh damn, sorry. It....its....OH MY GOD." I'm still stunned by what I've just realized.

"Okay, what the fuck. What's going on!?" Michael says to me, as he looks at both of my eyes to search for answer.

"Okay, so remember the girl I told you about?" I lean closer to him, "you know......the one I accidentally texted thinking it was Luke!?"

"Ohhhhh yeah. What about her?" He asks.

"I was just texting her, and I asked her what she was doing. She replied and told me she was at a 5sos concert that her friend had dragged her to!!!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Oh no! She doesn't like 5sos!" Michael says in a sarcastic way while having both of his hands on either cheek.

"DUDE ! Nooo, no. Oh my gosh! THINK!
SHE
IS
AT
A
5
SECONDS
OF
SUMMER
CONCERT!!!!!"
I yell at Michael.

"Yeah okay? An..... OH MY LORD. SHE'S HERE. She is AT OUR CONCERT!" Michael finally realizes what I've been hinting for the past minute.

I look at him in a 'are you fucking kidding me' type of way.

"NO SHIT, SHERLOCK. Dude! Oh my.... WHAT DO WE DO!?"

*clears throat* "ummm. Correction 'what do YOU do' not 'we' it's your problem!" Michael corrects me.

"Wow man! Thought we were mates! Guess not!" I say turning around and heading for the exit of the room.

Should I try looking for her. Nooooo, she'll find out who I truly am! Well.... she's going to to find out later tonight anyways.
Mannnnnn, I don't know what to do!

Hey! It's the author of this book. My apologies for not being active! - 1dlover26yay