0.3

I'm an Angel. So I can go to where I like. I like to visit Sage when I can.

It's been about a week since I left.

I like to believe she likes to see me too.

She just thinks I stayed in the area. Dean told me I can't tell her who I really am. I want to though.

"Welcome back Cas." Sage leaned over the counter, smiling at me.

"Hello." I walked over to the counter.

She tilted her head. "Your tie is nice. I mean weird, but nice." she complimented me.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Doesn't sound very sincere." She crossed her arms.

"Oh," I paused. "Thanks, sincerily."

"Wow." She shook her head.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask curiously.

"Nope, you're just perfect." She slightly chuckled, continuing to shake her head. I smiled.

"Well thanks," I said. "Sincerely."

She laughed. "Nice."

It was silent for a bit and her smile faded away. Staring at brochures on the table, she began to speak. "Do you believe in God?"

"Of course." I replied right away. She looked up at me. "Why?"

"He made me. He made us." I simply answered her question.

She just sighed and looked back down to the brochures. "I've been praying and praying lately. I just feel like he ignores me."

I looked at her, concerned. "Why?" I asked this time.

"No matter how many times I've prayed, I was never sent my angel." She looked at me disappointingly. "I've been praying for weeks. I finally decided to stop around the time you arrived. I don't know. I don't know if I believe anymore."

I wanted to tell her right then and there but all that came out was, "Oh, I'm sorry. Sincerily."

"Are you serious?" She looked at me annoyed.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"That was sarcasm wasn't it?" She glared at me.

"Uh-"

"You're such a smart ass, Cas!" She groaned loudly.

I tried to hold it back but failed.

"That rhymes." I chuckled.