0.6

"This town is messed up." Dean muttered.

"Why?" Sam sat up straight, he was sitting on one of the hotel beds. One hand on his knee. Dean sitting next to him had his head to his hands.

"Because," Dean began, lifting up his head to look at both me and Sam.

"First it was Sage," he points at me. "then Felicia," He signals himself. "and now Jennifer." He finalizes by pointing at Sam.

"It's not our faults we slowly fall in love. It's humane." I explained.

"Cas, you're not even human." Sam squinted at me.

"You don't even know what love is, Cas." Dean smacked at me.

I stayed silent.

"I don't know how valid that is." I looked at Dean, then leaving the building immediately and appearing in the main building where Felicia and Sage work.

"Woah, what the fuck Cas?" Sage jumps back in fear as I appear all of a sudden.

"Sage, I'm here for a reason. God sent me here. I'm here because of your prayers." I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were beautiful.

"Cas, shut up! I told you that personally. I never should have told you." Tears were forming in her eyes. "Who are you?"

I stand up straight. "I am an angel of the lord."

"Cas, stop." Sage cried.

I went over to her and grabbed her hand. "I can show you the world."

"Oh my god," she chuckled. "Stop being a smart ass, Cas."

"Even at these times, you can still rhyme." I smile.