Chapter 3: First Day Jitters

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry for the looooooooooooong wait with this chapter. I've been busy working and now that I am down with the cold and have lost my voice, trying to make an appointment with my old principle was kinda awkward considering I could barely speak! Anyway I'm able to get this story back on the road. So I hope you enjoy!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Nikita's P.O.V.
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Memory Begins ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
I struggled helplessly against the spiked cords and leather straps that strapped me to the experiment table. It had been so long and I just wanted to go home! Tears streamed down my face. "P-please Damien! L-let me go!" I begged him weakly ad Damien appeared out of the shadows. He smirked at me as his hand stroked my face. I flinched at his touch as it sent shivers surging throughout my body!

"Why would I do that Princess?" Damien chuckled, gripping my chin. "You possess unimaginable power, there's no way either me or my dad are going to ever let you go!"

My body was already weak from his previous torture, the beatings that he had given me and the other experiments that his cruel father had conducted on me. The spiked cords were digging deep into my wrists, drawing blood. "W-why are y-you doing this to me!?" I managed to ask him, wincing as his grip tightened and he yanked my head off the table, towards his face. I could feel his slimy breath sticking to my skin like slugs.

"Because little Nika *laughter*, I like to watch you squirm and beg for mercy!" He whispered in my ear as he forced his slimy lips on mine.

I screamed as I felt his tongue inside my mouth. Biting his tongue was probably not my best idea as I was only met with a sharp slap to my face. I whimpered in pain as my head jerked to the side and blood dripped from my mouth. Damien just smirked at my pain. "That's enough Damien, I think it's time for another experiment!" I felt my body shake at the sound of his Father's voice as he cam into my view. Douglas Mackenzie was a creep. He was dressed in a white lab coat which was already stained with my blood and he had an injection in one of his hands and a knife in the other. "Damien, go and get my other tools, I need to make sure she won't struggle this is time!" Douglas told Damien, who didn't hesitate to fetch what his father wanted. He truly was just as viscious and cruel as his monstrous father!