Chapter Three: His Name.

"Um.."

I blinked three more times to be sure I was awake once again. I indeed was when I looked down and my stomach fell to the pits of my gut. Woah! I quickly stumbled backwards, tripping on my own feet and landing on my bum. I was literally standing at the edge of a cliff, a foot's distance to falling. Geez, that was a close call.

I took a deep breath, forcing myself to get up to my feet once again. The second my hands met what was supposed to be dirt, I froze. Just the sight of the baby blue blanket had the night of my birthday coming back to mind. Instantly, I remembered what it was for.

That night- Lewis took me here to spend the evening with me.

My hand flew up to feel the golden pendant that was hanging from my neck- only now realizing I was wearing it. How could I have forgotten? We were having such a wonderful night.. Why would I forget it?

I finally pushed myself up to my feet, scanning over the rest. The radio and cooler was still left here, a forgotten memory. I clicked at the radio only to find it didn't work anymore. Well- it figures. It has been sitting out here. The rain must've destroyed it or something.

I then turned around to see the closed cooler, immediately remembering the cheesecake we shared that night. Right. His mother made it for us..

The pieces were slowly coming back to me but the harder I racked my brain the more my migraine grew. Ugh.

Then- another realization hit me. How did I get here?

I forcefully blinked, somehow expecting myself to just wake back up in the patient room of my father's pack house. To my surprise, nothing did it.

There was so many questions roaming in my mind that the migraine just got worst by the second. I was beginning to wonder what was real now. Whether the answers even existed at this point.

Feeling a little dizzy, I decided to sit back down on the blanket left here. Wow, did I not feel so hot. It's almost as if I wasn't sleeping for three whole days because I feel really tired right now.

I could really use a nap, I thought to myself. I stretched my arms, feeling my body relax like jelly as I laid down across the blanket. I doubt anyone would find me here right?

It shouldn't hurt to rest my eyes a bit.

Besides- I forgot what I was waiting for.

* * *

The smell of roses penetrated my nose and I knew it had successfully woken me. I propped myself up onto on arm, using the other hand to rub at my eyes. Wow, did my body hurt. I cringed the second I felt the pain creep into my back. Yeah- definitely never sleeping anywhere like this ever again.

The fresh scent of roses was incredibly strong, reminding me why I woke up. I turned around, almost falling face first because my elbow almost gave in. There was someone sitting at the very edge of the cliff, dangling his feet as if he didn't have a care in the world.

He chuckled, almost as if he knew I was awake," I see I scared you. My apologies, beautiful."

His words made me shiver, the kind that tickles right behind your ear. I had to bite my lip. His voice..

Before I could ponder more, he pushed himself easily to a stand and then turned to face me- my breath being taken away just as quickly as I drew it back in. I didn't know what had me so stunned other than the fact that he was rather very attractive, but his eyes drew me in the minute I was able to lock on those citrus looking orbs.

He was too perfect for words. His features defined in such a way, they looked as if he was sculpted for perfection. His red full lips stretched into a charming grin as his eyes seemed to zero in on me. The pearly whites of his award winning smile literally making my heart crash against my chest as he walked over to me.

While his aura just seemed to ooze of safety and security to wrap around me, it also oozed of danger. The type of danger that made my stomach flip excitedly at the vibe I got from him.

I'm suddenly getting the feeling that I've experienced this before..

My eyes couldn't leave his. This was all too familiar. I just couldn't shake the fact that I felt like I've thought of him this way before- that I've met him already..

Then, everything clicked.

A gasp managed to escape from my own lips," my dreams."

I somehow managed to bring myself to stand as well, even though I could barely feel my limbs. Those citrus orbs.. He was the guy from my dreams! The one that I had while I was asleep all this time.

I pointed at him," You. We've met before. You were in my dream, I know it."

He raised his hands up in playful surrender," Yes, my sleeping beauty. I was."

Then, something else began to register in my memory. I could feel the pieces fitting back in where they belonged," You also gave me that gift.. That box. Roses!"

He sighed with relief- his perfect teeth appearing when he grinned from ear to ear," I'm glad you remembered."

Finally! Something was somehow making a bit of sense. Six hours after I wake.. He was what I was waiting for.

I watched him in disbelief as I realized the way my body reacted from his smile. The somersaults in my stomach.. Again- I recalled already living this moment. Ugh. Everything was beginning to become overwhelming.

Almost as if he could read my thoughts, he smiled gently now. "You have a lot of questions, I know.. I may not be able to answer them all, but I can answer a few," He paused, staring directly into my eyes as if he could see me right through.

He outstretched his arm in a gentleman-like gesture before daring me within his next words," Would you care to find out?"

I stared at his hand, open and inviting. The mere thought of discovering something was tempting but not as tempting as solving the mystery of why I felt this way towards him. It was almost as if he was my mate too. It sounds ridiculous now that I think about it. Why in the world would one wolf need two? Plus- something was telling me he wasn't a wolf to begin with.

The aura that surrounded him was different. Dangerous, dark, endless even.

Although I could somehow tell that he wouldn't harm me.

With Lewis in my thoughts, I recalled this morning's event. I couldn't face him because of the guilt. The guilt my body knew before I realized I knew. Even if its beyond my control, I felt guilty with the way my body responded to this guy.

This guy.. I still didn't have his name yet.

I raised my hand mid air," And- your name?"

"Ethan," he said, once again reminding me of his offer," My love. Shall we?"

With my other hand encased around the pendant Lewis had given me, I silently apologized before I did what I didn't believe I could.

I placed my hand in his.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

MTAC Update! #imonfire

Welcome Ethan, everyone! Oh dear. I'm sure there's a lot of Lewis fans really upset with me right now. #imsoevil #forgiveme

You have got to admit! The mystery behind him is really itching on your curiosity, yeah? #wellifitwasntbefore #itisnowthatimentionedit

I'm definitely expecting some crazy comments so hit me with what you got! You can't get anything out of me before the next update. (;

#roses

Vote - If you want more.

Comment - If you wish.

Follow - If you plead to receive updates.

Keep Reading - Just because.