The rust buckets

The droideka and the R9 are stuck in some rubble from fallen debris. The R9 tries to thrust his way out of the debris but his thrusters are jammed he stops squirming for a second then sees a big pile of metal from a ship so he shoots his cable to the metal then starts pulling him self out. Then he hears a cry from another droid this other droid was a droideka. He wanted to help but he was afraid that he would get shot if he helped this droideka out but he couldn't stand to leave a droid just sitting there and rusting away so he helps the droideka out but it was harder then expected so he used all of his power to get him out then he got the droideka out then the droideka is very happy that this R9 helped him out so he gives the R9 a hug for gratitude. They try scanning the area for any life there was none so they kept searching and searching for a transmitter of some kind all they found was bodies and parts of other droids they thought where we in this battle they search through there files in there data base they didn't find anything so maybe they were from a shipment of droids being shipped to a planet to be rebuilt but they where thinking if we needed to be rebuilt maybe we lost are files easily or we have weapons that don't work. The droideka and the R9 found a cave they thought maybe there's a survivor in here or better a transmitter so they slowly approached the opening of the cave they stepped in then they heard a noise like movement but silent they scanned the area once more nothing came up so they kept going but then a creature with a camouflage of some sort was making there sensors go nuts they ray for the entrance then R9 used his cable to pull the entrance of the cave down then they kept going then they stopped and rested.