Chapter 41

DONNAS POV
*next day*
I woke up and got ready for school.i checked my phone and saw no messages."donna"I heard my mom yell."coming"I yelled grabbing my phone and going downstairs."yes mom"I said."hoy va venir tu tia(today your aunt is coming over)"my mom said in Spanish."OK mom I'll come home after school"I said just as the doorbell rang."coming"I yelled walking to the door."donnaaaa"Jacob yelled giving me a hug."we saw each other yesterday"I said."yeah but that was along time ago"he said."OK well we have to go to school jacob"I said."bye mom"I yelled."adiós hija e quedado cuando cruzas le calle(bye daughter and be careful when you cross the street)"my mom said."I will"I yelled closing the door."what did your mom just say"Jacob asked confused."hmmm should I tell you"I said."tell me please"he whined."if you keep on whining I'm not gonna tell you"I said."OK I'll shutup"he said covering his mouth."OK so my mom said bye and to be careful when we cross the street"I said."ohhhh ok"Jacob said.seconds later we finally got to school.i saw Nicole at her locker with mark."hey Jacob we should sneak up on mark and scare him"I whispered."heck yea"he said.as we were sneaking up on mark I put my finger up to lips signaling Nicole to be quiet.she secretly gave me the okay sign (👌🏼).once we reached mark Jacob put his hands on marks Shoulder and whispered in his ear"boo"."HOLY SHIZZZ"mark yelled jumping in the air.me,Jacob and Nicole busted out laughing when we saw marks freaked out expression."jacobbbb"mark whined madly(if that's even thing)."hey it was donnas idea"Jacob said."yea but you let it happen"are said."what did I miss"Hailey said seeing marks expression."me and Jacob scared the shizz out of mark"I said."awww I missed it"Hailey said."missed what"hunter said coming up to us."Donna and Jacob scaring the shizz out of mark"Nicole said."ohhhh so that's what that high pitched girly scream was"hunter said."hey my scream is not girly"mark said."yeah sure bro keep telling yourself that"Jacob said.i then High fived Jacob."hey don't high five him for that"mark whined."ummm yea she should babe"Nicole said."hey I thought you were on my side"mark said."hey its a free country I can pick my side"Nicole said.i looked over at Hailey giving her a look."HECK YEA.......AMERICA"me and Hailey screamed."shut up"we heard a student scream at us."sorry not sorry"me,Nicole and Hailey screamed."stop screaming in our ears"the boys said to us."hmmmm"us girls said looking at each other."nope"we yelled and started walking away."hey wait for us"the boys yelled running after us.we slowed down and let them catch up."well me and hunter have to go so bye guys"Hailey said."bye"we yelled as they left."honestlynicole aren't we trash"I said laughing."yes we are"Nicole said laughing."as someone who cares deeply about the environment.i am obligated you pick you up.is tomorrow ok"Jacob said."ummm Jacob I saw you put your gum in a bush yesterday"I said laughing at him."roasted"Nicole said laughing at him."dude that was dumber than me"mark said to jacob laughing.*bell rings*"awww man we have class"Nicole whined."ughhhh"I whined."stop whining and go to homeroom"the boys said."but we don't want to"me and Nicole whined."too bad"Jacob and mark said picking us up."let us go"Nicole whined."oh shush we know you like the view"Jacob said."Ewww who do you think we are"I said."ummm our girlfriends"mark said."poor innocent mark"Nicole said patting his head."hey I'm not innocent"he whined."fine then say something dirty to me"Nicole said as we were put down."ummm.....leedle ladle leedle"marl said."that's what I thought"Nicole said."wow I don't know of they are couple goals or weird"I said to Jacob."ummm both"he said."we heard that"marcole said.
*skip school day*
"hey Nicole want to come over to my house"I said going up to her locker."yea sure I just need to check on ruffles(her dog)"she said."OK see you there"I said walking out of school.
*skip walk home*
When I got home my cat fluffy was waiting for me at the door.

(picture of her cat above)"you missed me didn't you"I said to fluffy petting her head

"you missed me didn't you"I said to fluffy petting her head."I'm home"I yelled picking fluffy up.i guess no ones home.i walked over to the couch with fluffy and watched TV to wait for Nicole.
--------------------------------------a/n:I love Jacobs song hit or miss I literally listen to it like all day long