One Weird Morning ✓

A/N
Here's chapter two. Don't forget to vote and comment so I know that you like this book.
_____________________

Scott's pov

I awoke in the middle of the night with a sharp pain in my back, I was also very cold despite having one of the biggest blankets in the house covering me. I looked at my bed only to see Isaac sleeping soundly.

'He looks so cute when he's asleep.' I thought to myself as I stared at the curly haired boy laying on my bed.

I quietly walked over to the side of my bed that he wasn't taking up and laid down. I moved around and got comfortable but before I could go to sleep Isaac rolled over and wrapped his arms around my waist, spooning me.

I rolled over and placed my head on his chest. I knew that he was asleep and didn't know what he was doing but I still couldn't help but wonder how much better it would feel if he did.
______________________________

I awoke too a loud thud as something fell off of the bed. I opened my eyes to see Isaac standing up quickly. "Hi." I said sleepily.

"Why were you in the bed?!" Isaac whisper yelled.

"Cuz, I was cold and my back hurt from sleeping over in the chair so I slept in the bed." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, OK then. I didn't do anything weird in my sleep did I?" Isaac asked awkwardly.

"Oh, you mean snuggling and cuddling. Ya that happened." I said with a big grin on my face as I watched Isaac blush.

"I- I'm sorry." He said, looking at the ground.

"For what? I know that you've had a hard life and you just wanted to wrap someone in your arms. Besides, I like to cuddle." I said as I walked over to him, play punching his arm before I walked over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
_____________________

Isaac's pov
I just stood in the middle of the room. I didn't know what to do with what Scott just said. Luckily my phone started to buzz. I walked over to it and saw a text from Derek.

D: Sorry for kicking you out and throwing glass at you.

I: It's okay I guess, you just wanted alone time and I was being annoying.

D: So where did you go after I made you leave?

I: To Scotts.

D: Are you sure that's a good idea seeing as how you have a giant crush on him and have to resist the urge to jump his bones every time you see him?

Let's get something clear. Derek is the only person that knows that I have a crush on Scott. Well him and Jackson but he's in London. The only reason he knows is cause he texted me because he wants to be friends with the whole pack again, don't ask me why.

I: Ya, I apparently only cuddled with him.

D: Wait what?

I: I was asleep and he was cold so he laid on the bed and we cuddled.

D: And he allowed it? No "Ew, you're a fag" or anything like that?

I: Nope, he just said that he likes to cuddle and then walked into the bathroom.

D: Hmmm, weird. Anyways I've gotta go. You can come back to the loft if you want.

I: I think I'm just gonna stay at Scott's for awhile, bye.

D: Ok, bye.

I put my phone down and Scott walked out of the bathroom... shirtless. "Sorry, I forgot to grab clothes." He said walking over to his dresser. I just stood there with my mouth hanging open, probably drooling. Not running over and kissing him taking all of my control and willpower.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." I whispered under my breath as Scott walked back into the bathroom and shut the door. Not realizing that he probably heard me with his enhanced hearing.

_________________

Scott's pov

As I walked into school I looked for Stiles. I immediately found him standing by the entrance doors, staring at Lydia. I swear he had little hearts for eyes, but I could also see that his crush wasn't as intense as it has been. It almost seemed to be fading. "Hey Scott." Stiles said, looking over to me.

"Hey." I said back.

"So what happened to you coming over and playing some video games last night." Stiles asked me.

"Oh sorry, Isaac had to come over and stay at my house because Derek kicked him out." I replied.

"Oh, OK that's a good enough reason. So how was the sex?" Stiles asked with a big goofy smile plastered all over his face.

"What sex? With who?" I asked quickly hoping he wasn't talking about who I hoped he was talking about.

"The sex with Isaac. Come on, I know you like him. You're my best friend, I don't care. So how was it? Is he a moaner?" Stiles said.

"Oh my god." I said as I dragged him into a nearby empty classroom. "OK yes, I like him but nothing like that happened. He just stayed the night."

"Are you sure that nothing else happened?" Stiles asked curiously.

"Ya, he just stayed the night and we cuddled. See nothing happened." I said. Stiles had a huge grin on his face.

"You guys cuddled? Scandalous!" Stiles whispered jokingly.

"Haha." I said sarcastically. "Come on we've got to get to class."

The rest of the day all I could think about was how good it felt to be wrapped in Isaac's arms.

____________________
A/N
Aaghh *dies*
I just started season 4 of Teen Wolf and now I'm sad because a very key person to this story is gone *cries*
K that's all, byeeeeee.
Xoxoxoxoxoxo