Trouble In Beacon Hills

A/N
Omg........ I haven't updated this book in sooooo long. I sorry, don't hurt me.

---------------------------------

Stiles pov

I stood out in the road next to the park, cold wind biting at my skin through the heavy costume. Suddenly something landed behind me. I turned around to find one of the doctors.

It made a series of clicking noises, as if it was trying to communicate. I stood there in silence for a few moments, not knowing what to do. I watched a few shadows start to move and my friends start to slowly creep up behind the doctor.

The doctor slowly turned his head, almost like a dog would. He reached inside of his large coat and pulled out the big needle filled with that ominous gray liquid.

I started to back up slowly as he crept towards me, needle poised. I pulled off the mask to reveal the evil grin on my face. The doctor stopped in confusion for a moment before Lydia started to do her banshee thing and Scott, Isaac, and Ethan all started to kick and punch him. They didn't even give him a chance to fight back.

Scott kicked the needle out of the doctors hand and it skidded across the pavement. I ran to it and picked it up before running back to the doctor. By now the other already had him pinned on the ground.

"Now you're gonna know what it's like to die." I said before shoving the needle in its neck and plunging half of the liquid into him. He started to shake violently and an odd pink liquid started to ooze out of his mouth. After a few minutes of him shaking, he laid there still, dead.

"Okay, someone else is gonna have to be the bad guy next cuz I can't do that again." I said.

"Oh shut up. You know you liked luring him like that." Isaac said with a smile.

"OK ya, I kinda did." I said.

-------------------------------

Isaac's pov

I grabbed Scott's hand as we walked back to his car in the dark.

"You know, you're pretty good at fighting." I told him, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

I waited for a few moments for him to say something else but he didn't.

"You dick. You're supposed to compliment me back." I joked.

"I know. You just look really cute when you're like this." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." He said, placing his lips on mine and kissing me.

We pulled away and climbed into his black little Prius that Derek had bought him for Christmas.

"You're so lucky. This is probably the only way you were gonna get a car." I told him, grabbing the auxiliary cord and plugging it into my phone before playing some Panic! At The Disco on full volume.

Scott and I drove down the road towards his house, both of us singing along to Crazy=Genius.

"YOU CAN SET YOURSELF ON FIIIRRREEEE." I belted.

"BUT YOUR NEVER GONNA BURN." Scott finished.

Soon enough we were pulling into Scott's driveway. We both climbed out of the car before walking inside.

"What do you want to watch?" Scott asked.

"Um.. how about Game of Thrones?" I asked back.

"Sure, which season?" He asked.

"Season three." I told him. I walked I to the kitchen and froze. The third and final doctor was standing there. I felt a small pinch on my back but paid no attention to it as I started at him.

"You have won this battle little wolves.. but this war has only just begun. I'll be back in a year's time to take ever single life in the damned town." He said before jumping out the nearby window that was open for some reason. I ran to it and pushed away the curtains but saw nothing. He had disappeared.

I closed the window and locked it. I walked back in the living room to see Scott curled up on the couch under a blanket.

"What's wrong?" He asked a worried look on his face.

"Help me." I said as something crawled under my skin from my back all the way up to my head before I collapsed on the floor, blacking out.

---------------------------------

Scott's pov

"Oh my god, Isaac!" I yelled, jumping off of the couch and running towards him. I lifted up his shirt and found a small hole in his skin on his back. I watched as something crawled under his skin.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Derek's number, hoping that he had woken up by now.

"Hey Scott. What's up?" He asked in a voice that told Scott that he had just woken up.

"It's Issac. Derek hurry. Somethings wrong." I said, not really knowing what to say as my worry for Issac clouded out everything else in my head.

"I'll be right there." Derek replied before hanging up, leaving me siting alone on the floor if my living room, crying with my unconscious boyfriend's head in my lap.

----------------------------------

A/N
This chapter is slightly shorter than the last ones cuz I was kinda in a hurry to write it. Sorryyyyy. Also sorry about Isaac T~T Anyways, if you liked this chapter, then please let me know by clicking the little star and leaving a comment, probably to yell at me.
K that's all, byeeeeeee.
Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo