Chapter One

* Zayn's P.O.V. *

"Hey Baby" I turned to see my boyfriend Louis come behind me and wrap his tattooed arms around my waist.

I smiled and kissed his plump pierced lips. I felt his tongue begging for entrance, I smirked denying him entry and pulled away. "No babe I gotta go to class" He pouted "Fine come on I'll  walk with you" I grinned  and pecked his lips leading the way.

"Don't worry, after school we'll have some fun at my house" he nodded and grinned back. He then grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together. 

Okay let me tell you about my self my name is Zayn Malik. I'm 18 years old and a senior at McKinney High School Im also bi. My 4 Best Mates Harry Styles 17,Liam Payne 18, Niall Horan 18, Louis Tomlinson 18, and I have been best mates since pre-school.

My boyfriend Louis and I have been dating for almost 3 years. People have classified us as delinquents and bad role models due to our various tattoos and piercings.

We even have our little bad girl crew, which consisted of Gigi (She's like my little sister.) Cara, the hottest lesbian you wish could turn straight, and Ariana, the sweetest person you'll ever meet, but if you get her mad she'll go bat shit crazy on you.

The head cheerleader, Selena especially hates my guts, I don't know why hmmm maybe because I rejected her in front of the whole school, completely humiliating her. It wasn't my fault that her overconfidence got the better of her.

Yea maybe that's its but I'm not sure. I mean she's drop dead gorgeous don't get me wrong, but she's just not my type if anything she'd be a good fuck, but that's about it. I'm more into the ones with a bit more personality, not someone who thinks the world revolves around just themselves.

Anyway we made it to Physics and went to our usual desks which were in the back. Our regular home room teacher wasn't here since she was on maternity leave so we had a substitute in her place.

He was a old chubby African American man with huge thick framed glasses and balding salt and pepper hair.

  "Hello students My name is Mr. Morrison I'll be your teacher for today so I'm gonna start roll call first" he said going to his desk and grabbing a paper off the desk.

"Samantha  Anderson" he called out, squinting down at the paper clutched between his chubby fingers.

"Here" she mumbled focusing on an assignment that was probably due next period. 

"Samantha Anderson" he said again. She rolled her eyes and said it again, but louder while waving her hand.

"I guess she's not here today"he said not even glancing up while marking her name off. I signed and stood up pitying the poor man.

"Look I can help take role if you want" I said kindly. He smiled and nodded "Thank you young man" I then turned around facing the class.

I knew everyone in the class even the weirdos that never spoke, so I quickly scanned the list stopping at a unfamiliar name.

"Justin Bieber" I said out loud.

I raised a pierced eyebrow and shrugged about to mark him absent when the door opened and in walked in one the the sexiest guys I ever laid eyes on (aside from Louis of course).

He had on a "heart-shaped box" Nirvana shirt, ripped skinny jean, and white vans. His dark hair had blonde highlights and was styled in a way that looked effortless. His tattoos are what drew him to me even more, covering his entire right arm and half his left.

"And you are?" I asked smirking giving him a shameless look over

"Uh Justin.......Justin Bieber I'm a new student" he said smiling at me.

"My names Zayn Malik. If you don't mind me asking where exactly you're from you don't seem to have a heavy accent" I asked noticing.

"StandFord, Canada" He answered obviously checking me out. I don't blame him I am after all gorgeous. My chiseled cheekbones say as much.

Everyone was beginning to stare as we talked. "Ah how interesting" I said smirking. He blushed and looked away. Gosh he's killing me.

"Well Justin if you want I can maybe show you around, wouldn't want to get lost in a big school like McKinney eh". I said putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Sure that's would be fantastic" he said grinning.

"Come on you can sit with me back here, you don't want to talk to any of these boring people up here"

It was after all true I was always the source of entertainment. Being the prankster of the school, especially if Louis was with me, we were partners in crime, that's why we were always accused of anything bad that would happen. (Most of the time we were guilty)

When we made it back to our desks Louis wasn't even paying attention. He was busying clicking away at his phone smirking like an idiot with music blaring out of his headphones. I rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"So Justin tell me a little more about yourself?" I said putting my feet on the desk, leaning back and putting my hands behind my head. Before Justin could even open his mouth Louis quickly interrupted him.

"Who are you" he said rudely glaring daggers at poor Justin. I narrowed my eyes and frowned.

"This is Justin he just moved here from Canada." I said smiling at Justin. Damn he sure was sexy. Ahh Zayn stop you can't say that you have a boyfriend I scolded myself. Then again this was the first time I actually felt my self be immediately drawn to someone that wasn't Louis.

"Well Justin my names Louis Tomlinson, the long time boyfriend of Zayn Malik. A.K.A. The love of his life. A.K.A The Yin to his Yang. A.K.-" I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth shutting him up before he said anything more embarrassing.

"Uh nice to meet you" Justin said awkwardly looking between the two of us.

"Okay class it seems as though today is a free day it says so in the note your teacher left me" Mr. Morrison said bringing the crumpled sheet of paper way to close to his face.

I mentally cheered turning back to Justin "So Justin if you don't mind me asking why'd you move here" I said trying to break the awkward tension.

He smiled and explained to me all about his mom's new job transfer and the fact that she was a single mom with it just being the two of them.

So throughout the entire period I got to really know him. We were laughing the whole time having a grand ole time. Louis didn't look happy at the fact that I wasn't giving him his daily dose of much needed attention so he grabbed his earbuds and jammed them back into his ears blasting his rock music and glueing his eyes to his phone ignoring us completely.

I was about to tell Justin a joke that involved a cat and a horse when the bell suddenly rang signaling the end of 1st Period. I got up groaning as I stretched my legs.

"Come on Justin time to go to French" I said as he got up and trailed behind me in the already crowded hallway with Louis following close behind frown glued to his pretty face.