First day of school

A/N Disclaimer
I do not own Naruto, or any of there characters or events? I just own what I make up. Got that?
Kakashi: Hai
Now enjoy!
________________________
Mei POV

Today is my first day at school. Mommy always taught me herself. She didn't trust the clan to teach me.... I miss mommy. But now I have daddy! And I'll make sure to protect him!

Good luck child. Your going to need it.

Shut up Kibi, I will protect daddy! Believe it!

Yeah whatever, I won't disturb you when you are there. I'll warn you if something happens.

Ok! Thanks Kibi! It takes a lot to just talk to you.
I wonder who will be my first friend? I hope it's someone fun! Will people hate me? I guess that would be normal.

I hurry up and get dressed. Wearing what's necessary. Do I need my weapons pouch? Maybe I'll ask. After finishing up I go down to see daddy.

"Daddy! Do I need to bring my weapon pouch?" I really want to bring it. That wa I can defend myself.
"No, I'm sorry you can't. Most kids don't know how to throw a kunai yet."
"Awww.... Oh well!" I smile up at daddy. I'm so happy I found him. He pats my head and Ruffles my hair.
"Now be good! Don't cause any trouble ok? I'll have one of my summoning D take you to the academy."
"Haaiii!!!! I'll be good! Daddy what can you summon from the mountain?"
I caught daddy off guard. Then he smiled under his mask.
"I'll show you... Summoning Jutsu!" Than poof. A little dog came.
"Hi kid." He talked to me.
"This is Pakkun."
"Wow! You summon dogs! I can summon things too!"
"Kakashi who's the kid?"
"She's my daughter. And I want you to take we to the academy."
"Ok..." Pakkun is a really lax dog.
"Come on kid."
"Bye daddy!" I jump up and give him a hug, and giving him a kiss on the cheek. I went and followed Pakkun out the door. While managing to take a sweat bread with me. We go down the street. I see a bunch of people stare at me, and whisper to someone else.

"Looks like they know your Kakashi's kid."
"Good!" I was happy knowing people knew who I was. Then I saw uncle Asuma.
"Uncle Asuma!" I run up to him.
"Hey Mei, where are you going?"
"To the academy."
"Well you better hurry or you'll be late."
"Crap! I'm late, and here I thought I'll break the habit!"
"Haha! You are your fathers child. Well go in now."
"Ok! Tell auntie Kurenai I say hi!"
Asuma starts blushing as I run away. It's so obvious.
By the time I got there I was late by an hour. Great... Guess I'll have to use an excuse. I walk in to the front desk and ask which class I am. She said I'm in Iruka sensei's class. So I go down the hall the the right to find the class I'm looking for.

"Oh your the new student your late!" A tan man says, with a scar on his nose. But I know he's nice cause Kibi said nothing.
I scratch the back of my head, with a closed eye smile dying my answer.

"Sorry a black cat walked my path so I had to take the long way."
He sighed.
"Alright introduce yourself to the class."
I walk in to see a bunch of kids my age. I hope it goes well.
"Hello, my name is Mei Hatake!"
Everyone stared with blank eyes.
"That explains your excuse, Kakashi always used it, anyway class ask some questions."
A bunch of kids raise their hands.
A girl with really blind hair asks me a question first.
"Do you see someone your interests in? Stay away from my Sasuke!"
She must be talking about the Uchiha.
"Sorry but Uchihas have big egos next?"
Sasuke gives me a glare. Wondering how would I know. Well if he did, he would try to to kill me I guess.
"What's your favorite food?" A blonde boy in orange asks. Hmmm... He has interesting chakra.
"I have a lot actually. Like sweet bread, dango, meat and ramen!"
"Who's in your family?" I'll answer honestly.
"It's only me and my dad. Mommy and the clan were murdered by a snake man. I only found daddy a few days ago." A few looks of pity come. And Sasuke glare has lessened but not a lot.

"Ok class I think that's enough. Mei you can sit by Sauske seeing how you won't make a fuss over him."

"Hai." I walk over and sit down by the Uchiha. Not even looking at him. I continue to look at the board. He was talking about something I already know so I just fell asleep. After a while I was woken up.
"Mei! Wake up! Do you know why chakra is?" Iruka sensei thinks he gots me but he's long from it.
"Chakra is essential for ninjutsu and genjutsu. While taijutsu is physical strength. Chakra is inside your chakra network going though your body. To use chakra you use hand seals. Chakra is not visible to the naked eye unless one you are part of my former clan or the Hyuga clan or the chakra is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. If you use to much chakra you can die." I conclude in my explanation. Iruka looked in awe.
"Tell me who taught you before?"
I look down, I can feel the tears form.
"My mother did......"

After that little incident it was good. I talked to Naruto. He made me laugh a lot. Sasuke would glare at me from time to time. You Baka teme~~. Then it was training time outside. We all lined up. We were givin five kunai knifes to those at a tree. Some people made only a few on there and others only got one. Poor Naruto didn't get any. Sasuke went up and got all of them. Then my turn, making me last. Great, I'm in the spotlight. Everyone is watching me. If there watching me I'll give them a show. I throw one, and got it. Now I start doing back flips while throwing. By the time I did my fourth backflip I hit them all on the tree in a straight line. Hmmm. Maybe I gave myself to much attention.
I got a lot of glares from the girls within my class but the boys were impressed. Well except pineapple head and Sauske. He was glaring at me, I just shrug. Then it was free time. A classmate came over to me and said he wanted to show me something. I said sure not wanting him to stay to long. Then he pulled out a snake. I scream instantly. Trying to get away. Quickly Sasuke dashes over, he hits the snake away from the boys hands. It slithers away. I'm still shaking, mumbling.

"He's... He... He's going... Going to get me...." Over and over.
Iruka came over and told Sasuke something. He didn't look like he was happy about it. Then I was picked up. It was Sauske. Tch, duck butt.
He took me to the classroom and set me down. I'm no longer shaking. Now he's going to ask questions.

"What was all that about?"
"None of your business."
"Yeah it is."
"Whatever."
"Come on tell me."
"Fine I will. A guy came to my clan. And started killing them. He summoned snakes to help with the destruction. He also looked like a snake. He killed everyone right in front of me! Just because of my Kekkai Genkai! Just because it's the ultimate one!" I yell out in frustration.
"Even if my clan hated me for the monster that's  in me, they were still innocent!" I yell more. It's good to get this off of my chest.

"Wait... You said a monster inside you?"
"Whoops... You can't tell anyone! The Hokage will get mad!"
"Come on, tell me!"
I don't want to tell him.
So I poke his forehead.
"Maybe next time Sasuke." I turn away and walked back out. Leaving him stunned there.

Sauske POV

She had the same thing happen to her. And she only has one family left like me. But hers didn't kill there own clansmen. Then I realized she said a monster. She has something in her?

"Wait... You said a monster inside you?" I want to know more.

"Whoops... You can't tell anyone! The Hokage will get mad!"

"Come on, tell me!" She came in her with a lot of determination and no fear. But once she saw that snake it was as if she would die. All her fear came forth.

Then she put her finger to my forehead.
"Maybe next time Sasuke?" And I watched her walk away. Was that a coincidence? She just did what he did to me. Why? Why would she do that? Does she know something? Doubt it. What I do know is she is a complete mystery.