BEFORE The bell Test of DOOM

I woke up pretty early if I do say so myself. Which is a complete surprise considering I'm late for everything. Ahh... I'm really his daughter, aren't I?

I take a nice long and relaxing shower. Got dressed in my normal attire, while putting on my weapons pouch and my katanas. I already know about the bell test. I may or may not have read some classified and S rank files when grandpa wasn't there......... Oh well!
At least I know we will pass this! I hope.... I should make a plan.

I go down to the kitchen to see dad cooking bacon and eggs with rice.

"BACON!" I yell out. Bacon is my number one breakfast food. Awe bacon... The love of my life....

"Calm down..." Dad sweat drops at my childish behavior. Usually I'm like dad, but I get my weirdness from mom. Weird combination I know. My dad the silent cool mysterious type, an my mom the loud weird social butterfly. Complete opposites.
"You'll get your bacon, so don't worry. We got plenty of time!"

Haha yeah right. We're going to be late by two hours tops. Considering we were suppose to be there at five and it's now six . Yeah, an two hour.

"Dad... Can I not take the test?"

"Why?" Dad narrows his one eye in suspicion. Cool it... It's all part of the plan...

"Because I know your going to do the bell test."

"Oh really now. And how exactly did you find that out?"
I gulp... Tell the truth... Other wise you'll get smacked on the head.... Or worse the Pervy Kaka-Chop... Chills....

"Because I read it in a scroll." I deadpan at him. How else would I get the information? I mean, I can't exactly go up to him and be like 'Hey! Tell me ALL about your younger days and how much you messed up!' No... That is a subject you do not engage. That's a very touchy subject.

"Ahhh... You read the Hokage's scrolls again didn't you when he was sleeping."

I scratch the back of my head, laughing nervously.

"Yeah... Not my fault that I have to work on some his files cause he decides to take a nap! Why doesn't he make a shadow clones to do all the work so when there done the information goes back to him in the end?" I shout out, throwing my hands up in the air, saying the obvious. 

"Mei... That was a really good idea... Why didnt previous hokage's think of this before now?" Dad mutters under his breath, relieving a sigh of exhaustion. He runs his hand through the same silver/whit hair as I do. 

Welp... On to the Test of DOOM!!!! 

A/N I WILL NOT UPDATE ANY OF MY STORIES SOON!!!!!! I have a concussion that im trying to recover from and being on the computer or phone hurts my head and may cause brain damage. So I decided to do a quick and short update.