Chapter 13

"Have you thought about what you want to name her?" Leah said, laying in Jacksons lap.
"How do you know you're having a girl?" He asked.
"I just have a feeling."
"Ok, well if it's a girl, Britton. If it's a boy, Mason." Jackson replied.
"First off, I am not naming my child Britton. I'm not going to have a daughter named after a country." Leah said back.
"Not Britton. Got it." He laughed.
"What about Kayleigh?" She asked.
"I like it." He said, placing his hand on her small, rounding belly. "When is your next doctors appointment?" He continued.
"Two weeks. Just 2 weeks and we get to see our baby."
"And I can't wait for it."
Leah sunk down into his bed and fell asleep.
           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Leah can I ask you something?" Jacksons sister, Alexa, asked.
"Uh, sure. What is it?"
"Don't lie to me. Please. I'm 14, and I can surely handle the truth."
"Lex. What is it?" Leah asked nervously.
"Are you pregnant?" She asked, trying not to cry.
"I really think this is something you need to talk to your brother and your parents about."
"If you weren't pregnant you would've just said no. So clearly you are." Tears streamed down her face.
"Alexa. Believe me. He was going to tell you, he just wanted to wait until we knew the gender in 2 weeks." Leah defended.
"Does Lucas know?"
"No. Lucas doesn't know." Leah said.
"Lucas doesn't know what?" Lucas asked, sneaking up from behind.
"Jackson. Get out here please." Leah called.
"What is it?" He asked.
"What is it that I don't know? Whatever it is Alexa and your pretty little girlfriend are obviously in on it." Lucas argued.
"Jackson. She figured it out. Just tell him."
"What did you do?" Lucas asked defensively.
Jackson paused.
"He knocked her up." Alexa said, gesturing to Leah.
"You idiot! Like seriously Jackson? God. I thought I taught you to be careful. And I can guarantee mom and dad did too." He lectured.
"You don't control me. You aren't my parent." Jackson said.
"Well, I am your older brother so that makes me pretty damn close to your parent."
"But it really doesn't. We're happy. We're going to raise this baby together. No matter what. Can you accept that?" Jackson argued.
"No Jackson I can't. Mom got pregnant with me when she was 19. Leah's mom got pregnant at 18. Now you two are dating. I mean, it's really no surprise you knocked her up." Lucas yelled.
"Hey. Leave my mom out of this." Leah cried.
"You know what. You are really perfect for each other. Have fun messing up your life with a child." Lucas stormed out of the room.
"Well. I guess this is it." Leah said.
"This is it. We'll do this. Just you and I."