Introducing the Little Bat

Sorry if the story sucks it is only my first one.  Just to be sure that everyone knows this I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS!!!! OKAY?! Good. (I wish I did though)

Batman 02 Guest C03

Everyone turned towards the Zeta beams to see who the guest was, but when they looked, they didn't see anything but Batman. "Yo Batsy," Flash said zipping over to him, "I think the system is bugging out, 'cause I don't see a guest." Batman just smirks looking up. "Robin, you can come out now," he says. "Did Batman just smirk? I think he just smirked," Superman whispered to Green Lantern, unnerved. "BOO!!!!" A young boy with raven black hair and wearing a stoplight uniform with a large R on his right shoulder flips down from the rafters landing behind the Flash. "Well, well, who is this adorable little kid?" Wonder Woman asked. "Yes I think we deserve an explanation for this," J'onn J'onzz says walking into the room. "Well you guys know that I have recently taken in a protégé, so I thought I'd introduce him to you," Batman replied, "I also might need a babysitter for a while so I thought I might be able to trust you guys. I'll only be gone for an hour so take good care of him." With that Batman turned around and left.

Batman 02

Everyone but the mini bat looked dumbfounded at each other until Superman asked the kid who he was. "Hey what's your name anyway?" Superman asked. "My real name is Richard Grayson, but everyone calls me Dick. When in sidekick mode I'm Robin. Oh, and I know you're Superman, you're Wonder Woman, you're Martian Manhunter, and the one in red that I scared is Flash," Robin said pointing to each one as he said their names. "Well... Do you want to play hide and go seek?"Flash asked. "I call hiding!!" Robin exclaimed before running off. "Ok. I mean it can't be that hard to find a kid."

50 minutes later

"UGH!!!! We've searched everywhere for the brat an we still can't find him!!!" Superman exclaimed exasperated. Everyone agreed.

Batman 02

"We are so dead," whispered Flash. "Where's Robin?" Asked Batman. "Um... we were playing hide and seek and now we can't find him," explained J'onn. Batman walked around the corner and pulled down the cover to the vents and out tumbled the little bird right into his father's waiting arms still asleep. "Goodbye," was all that Batman said before leaving.

Batman 02 Robin B01

Once again I apologize if it sucked. I am new at writing. I will try to get a chapter up at least 1 time a week. Most likely Friday or Saturday.