Flash is a Bad Babysitter

Sorry it's been taking me so long to update, but school started and I have been super busy. So, here is a little treat for you for waiting patiently... Oh. My. God. I just checked my other parts, and the first chapter has 178 views. Thank you for all the support!!!!!! God, I can't thank you guys enough! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Here is your chapter

Ding dong, went the doorbell. Barry went over to open the door. As soon as he opened it, he saw Bruce outside. "Bruce! What are you doing here?" Bruce replied, strangely with the ghost of a smile, "I need you to babysit for me." Barry took a double take. And again. And again. "Who's the kid?" He asked surprised. "Oh, you remember Robin, right? Well I have a meeting so, bye. Oh, one last thing," Bruce said while leaving the kid on the doorstep, and walking back to the car, "Don't and I mean don't give him any sugar." Barry looked down at the new kid. "So you're Robin. Isn't your name like Robert or something?" The kid spoke (yes he can speak), "My name is Richard Grayson, but I go by Dick." "Well Dick, would you like to come in? Sorry but I don't have mainframe to hack, nor do I have vents big enough to fit a human, or a small dog," Barry joked. Dick politely said, "Thanks, too bad there is nothing to hack and nowhere I can hide, in the ceiling at least." Well, Iris left some cookies, do you want some?" Barry offered, completely ignoring the last thing Batman said. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Dick answered, gratefully taking 5 cookies.

10 minutes later

"Dick! Where are you?! Not only will Bruce kill me, Iris'll kill me for actually losing a kid!" Barry was looking around the house for the kid, cause he had disappeared after eating those cookies. "Honey, I'm home!" All of a sudden Barry heard Iris come back from work. "Oh, crap," he muttered. Then he heard a gasp coming from outside, so he ran out to see what was wrong. "Iris! You okay? What's wrong?" Iris stared at him like he was crazy, "Barry, why is there a kid on the roof?" It was Flash's turn to stare at her like she was crazy. "That's where he's been?! God, B-man is gonna kill me if he finds out!" "Wait. So you had to babysit, and you lost Dick Grayson?! How? Actually, don't answer that. Anyway, just go get him because I am pretty sure that's him pulling up," Iris said. Barry ran up grabbed the sleeping child, and came back down all before Alfred came over to pick him up. "Hello Mr. Barry, Mrs. Iris. I presume you let Master Dick have sugar?" Alfred asked while taking the poor boy out of Barry's arms. "Please don't tell Bruce!" Barry pleaded. "I won't, he already had a feeling this would happen so he sent me to pick up Dick, have a jolly good day," Alfred said before walking down to the limo, placing the young boy in the back. Barry then felt a smack to the head. "That's for losing a kid, on the roof!" Iris said before getting a call from her brother. "Hello? Wally! Wait what!? The Flash and the police are coming, just hang on," she turned to Barry saying, "Barry, it's Wally. Rudolph has been abusing him. He needs help now! I'll call the police, you go get him. And don't lose him! Wally, the Flash is coming. Wait, you did what?! So you are now like a kid Flash? We'll discuss this when you get help. For now, just try to be as safe as possible."

Done done done! Yay, I have finally updated! Another chapter should be up soon, here is your update LunaCakes13 woo hoo! I think i know who is appearing in the next chapter. Bye!