Green Lantern? Isn't there already Green Arrow?

I do not own DC Comics. #Wallylives

Batman 02 Robin B02

Batman walked into the Watchtower after zetaing (?) there. He looked around not seeing anyone until he walked into the kitchen where Green Lantern (John Stewert I didn't remember if there was also Hal Jordan in Young Justice) was sitting at the table just being bored. "Yo, Batsy! Is this your new protégé?" "Yes and I need you to take care of him for the day, I have business to take care of and Alfred's visiting family. Can I trust you?" Batman glared at Green Lantern, making him timidly say yes. "Good. Now Robin behave. and NO HIDE AND SEEK!", Batman said very, very sternly to Robin. Robin didn't hide though, amazingly, he just stood there and said, "Yes sir Batman!" Batman turned and left.

Batman 02

"So kid, what do you want to do?"

That's how Green Lantern ended up chasing Robin playing tag. "Gotcha!" Green Lantern finally was able to grab Robin with his ring. Robin started tickling Green Lantern to get away, but Green Lantern started tickling Robin and they ran around the Watchtower in a tickle war. It lasted for about an hour until they both ended up on the floor laughing so hard they didn't notice the zeta beams announce Batman's arrival.

Batman 02

He just stood there in the doorway watching Robin and Green Lantern laugh. Batman just smirked. "Robin, time to go, the meeting ended early," he said composing himself. "Alright," Robin said a little sad about leaving his new friend. No scratch that, his new family. "See you next time!"

Batman 02 Robin B01

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

I NEED NEED NEED SUGGESTIONS!!!!

Who should I add next, and what should happen? Once again, comment and vote down below.

See ya guys next time!