Confessed

-HaeWon-

Jungkook and I decided to change into something more elegant and classy for this restaurant I chose for tonight.

I wowed Jungkook in the day, why not in the night too.

If you know what I mean heheh.

Jungkook asked if he could wear something black. I wanted to wear something that pops like red. So we just combined the two.

 So we just combined the two

I wore my dress with simple black heels and curled my hair

Jungkook doesn't need to do anything to look beautiful.

Lucky him.

We arrive at a very fancy, candle-lit restaurant with many important and classy people there.

It's such a cliché, but Jungkook won't know, so we good.

"The special thing about this place is that we don't have a menu. What we are served are the 'chef suggested' meals. So it's a surprise, but guaranteed delicious." I tell Jungkook as we wait for our table.

He looks around in awe. Like a little boy at an aquarium.

"That's amazing." He whispers.

"It is." I place my hand on top of his. "If we're lucky enough, we could go out to the roof and look at the view for a bit."

That's where I plan to tell him a little something something.

Jungkook grips my hand and smirks. "Love the idea of privacy."

I turn red hot.

"Table for the lovely two." A waiter bows and leads us the way.