81-90

81. Voldemort has been played by six different actors during the series. The one who portraits him from the fourth to the eighth movie is called Ralph Fiennes.

82. The reason for the actor-switch involving the part of Albus Dumbledore in the third movie, was that the original actor, Richard Harris, died. He was replaced with Michael Gambon.

83.  Richard Harris admitted that the only reason that he took the part was that his granddaughter had sworn to never speak to him again unless he did.

84. The book Fantastic Beasts and where to find them was published in 2001 with notes by Harry, Ron and Hermione such as:
This book belongs to Harry Potter.
Shared by Ron Weasley because his fell apart.
Why don't you buy a new one then?
Write on your own book, Hermione.
You bought all those dungbombs on Saturday, you could have bought a new book instead.
Dungbombs rule.

85. When Dumbledore heard The Tale of the Three Brothers for the first time, it was his mother that told it.

86. An old name for "Elder" as in the Elder Wand, is "Ellhorn" .

87. No witch has ever claimed to own the Elder Wand.

88. Albus Dumbledore was in love with Gellert Grindelwald.

89. Harry's and Draco's enmity were based on Draco's envy in Harry.

90. J. K. Rowling has said that she regrets pairing Hermione with Ron and not with Harry. Though the story ended up that way was because of that that was the way Rowling first imagined it, and she didn't want to lose track of her imaginary picture.

One chapter to go! Thank you for voting, reading and commenting!