Chapter 1: The Innocent Bird Meets A Bee

*Backstory* It is 2016 in a parallel universe. A universe where werewolves and humans live in harmony. A world where, even with the peaceful living, it is frowned upon for the two species to be romantically involved. It does happen, but it is very rare.

👑Georgia's POV👑
I sat in the car with my best friend Elijah. His parents were driving us to Careers evening. Elijah was talking about how he wanted to be a Lawyer in Werewolf Custody Affairs. He asked me what I wanted to be.
"The West End. I wanna be a performer." I replied. I had a few years training in the past so it wasn't that obsurd.

When we entered the building I saw the most gorgeous human being you could ever lay eyes on. And he was standing right in front of the performing arts stall.
"Hi! I'm Georgia." I said as I walked over.
"I'm James. Nice to meet you!" James said cheerfully,"So your interested in the performing arts. Have you had any training? It usually helps."
"Yeah. I did some for the last 7 years actually." I told him. Kind of proud.
"Well I have some videos set up in the class next door. Would you be interested in seeing them?" He asked politely.
"Sure. I'd love to." And that's when i left the hall with him.

🌚James' POV🌚

I took Georgia into the classroom and got the 'Wicked:The musical' video set up. I had imprinted on her. Already. All of a sudden...
"Are you Human?" She asked me.
"Of course I am." I replied.
"Good."
"Why is that good?"
"Not that I have anything against the Werewolves, my parents do so its a big deal for them."
"Well. I am Human. Eh. Actually. Half Human. I am a Werewolf. But I only turn at full moon. I don't like what I am." I explained.
"Hey. It doesn't matter. Be who you want. That's what theatre's about!" She told me.

We spend the rest of the night doing a question and answer session. She asked me all sorts and I answered. I think this imprinting might have an upside to it.

A/N: Hi. I've decided to write this story because a friend of mine inspires me. Cover made by george211 Hope you like it.

Kisses,
Shadowhunters2410.