Chapter 3: Lights, camera, Action!

👑Georgia's POV👑
We had arrived in the next ten minutes. The car journey was mostly full of badly singing along to show tunes. I started to get out of the car when James ran to my side and insisted upon helping me out. He's such a gentleman.

🌚James's POV🌚
We entered the studio and saw a line of auditionees waiting eagerly for there chance to shine. I knew the line was way too long so I grabbed Georgia and told her to follow me. I took her to Simon, he controlled who went in and who didn't.
"Can I take her in please Simon?" I asked him. He was my best friend so he had to say yes.
"Sure you can!" He smiled and let us past.
****
We entered and the signs of nervousness were visible on her  face.
"Go for it. I'm a judge. I'll be there if you need me!" I say as I lead her on stage.

👑Georgia's POV👑
I opened my mouth and began to sing the first lines of On My Own from Les Misrables.
"On my own, pretending he's beside me. All alone, I walk with him till morning." I couldn't help but feel as if I were singing about James. That's when I belted the song out and got a roaring round of applause when I finished. James looked at me. I knew he felt what I felt.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I'm trying to update at least once a week. Above is Nina Dobrev as Georgia and the song that she auditions with. Love you all if you've stayed with me. Xxx