Chapter 4: Do you feel what I feel?

👑Georgia's POV👑
So today was results day and I had woken up at five am because I was so nervous. When it got to seven I decided that it was a decent enough time to invite James over. So I texted him.
(G- Georgia J- James)

G- Hey. Wanna come over. I have loads of time and hoped you were free!

J- Of course. Ten minutes alright with you?

G- Yeah sure. My parents are in so you can meet them if you like?

J- Sure. See you in ten beautiful!

Omg. James called me beautiful. My heart already skipped a beat when he spoke to me so this, well. I almost had a heart attack! I put on some denim shorts and a crop top. I did my hair in a messy bun and quickly fixed my makeup. Then I heard the doorbell and raced downstairs. 

🌚James' POV🌚
Georgia opened the door almost as soon as I arrived. She looked beautiful. But I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't imprint on a human girl who's parents hate my kind.
"Come in!" She says with her beautiful voice. "So I thought that maybe we could watch a movie and then by the time it's done, we can see the results for the audition?"
"Yeah sure!" I replied.
"But first. Let me introduce you to my parents."

******
She walked me into the living room where her parents were seated.
"Mum, Dad, this is James. James this is Emma and Jake. My parents." She introduced me. They both stood up and shook my hand. Then we left the room to watch the film.

******
👑Georgia's POV👑
We sat down and began to watch High School Musical because we both knew and loved all of the songs. It got to a part where we sung a passionate duet and he looked over at me. I caught his eye and neither of us looked away. We both simultaneously leaned in and shared the most passionate kiss imagineable. We sat there awestruck until he broke the silence.
"I love you Georgia. And I know that I'm a werewolf and your parents hate them but please be my girlfriend?" He asked me.
"Yes." I said. But then as soon as the words left my mouth, the door slammed open.
"Think you can steel my daughter you filthy werewolf." My mum shouted. The Silver bullet gun in her hand was aimed at his chest.

AN: The song above is just a nice song. So. Good enough cliffhanger for y'all. I will hopefully update within the next few days and if I don't then you can sue me. I love you all and hope you enjoy it. 😘😘😘😘