Rocket Launcher and New Song

In this chapter there will be loads of laughing and a new song.

Playlist:

"Hand Of Sorrow" – Within Temptations

I only have one song in this list for this chapter and the next is mentioned below.

A salute to my voters. You Rock!

Rocket Launcher and New Song

It was a treat to see the boys face, even Gabriel was shocked and scared. I, Rose and Aly where laughing our lungs out.

"Why did you do this to me, Rosie?" Lee asked, confused.

"Oh, baby. This is what you get when you mess with us." Rose backfired.

"But, what did I do?" Gabriel asked, scratching his head in confusion.

"You did not do anything. It was just your fate that you landed in the shots. But don't worry, our little Anna saved you from getting humiliated like these two." Aly said pointing towards Lee and Jasper. Gabriel turned towards me and shot me one of his famous crooked smile, I blushed and looked down.

"Ow Anna, I thought you where my lil sis!" Lee exclaimed in a hurtful voice.

"Yeah Anna, I thought you were a sister to me too." Jasper wined.

"Come on guys, after what you did you totally deserved it. And after all Gabriel was not involved with you guys so he is spared, if he would have been a part of your prank then even if Anna would have protected him, he would have not being spared." Aly explained, smiling evilly. God, I would never mess with this pixie or else I don't know what she would do with me.

"Aw Aly, how could you think ill of you own brother. I mean it's ok with Jazzy – poo, but with your own brother. How could you?" Ok, now lee was being over dramatic. This earned him a smack by Jasper.

"Never call me that!" Jasper was pissed.

"Yeah, right. Whatever." He said to Jasper and then turned towards Rose. "And baby, how could you betray me? You know how much I love you."

"How much do you love me Em?" Rose asked in a seductive voice.

"Aw Rosie, don't do that to me." Lee was practically drooling over Rose. Looking at her like a lost puppy.

"Tell me Lee, how much do you love me?" She asked again, this time more seductive. Lee got off the couch and came towards Rose, lust evident in his eyes. He came forward and was about to press his lips to her when she smacked his arm and pulled away. "Answer the question first." She said, retreating.

"Very much, so much that I could bring the stars for you." Nice. I have never seen Lee saying anything so deep.

"So bring them then." She piped.

"Bring what?" Lee asked in a confused voice.

"The stars, Landon." She replied, playing with him.

"But how?"  Lee mumbled. "Jazzy. How can I bring the stars for my Rosie?" Lee turned towards Jasper.

"First, stop calling me that stupid name. I don't know which idiot kept that name. And second you will need a rocket to go up there and get the stars."  Lee was about to answer but Jasper held up one hand and stopped him. "To launch that rocket, you will need a rocket launcher too." He added.

"Well. Jazzy – poo, firstly I did not keep that name of yours…." Jasper interrupted him.

"Then who is this idiot who kept this unintelligible name?" He questioned.