Part 4

Scorpious and Lily hadn't talked for a week after their kiss. Neither knew what to say. Did this mean they should be together?

The silence was finally broken by Scorpious' apology.

That had been nearly one year ago. Both Scorpious and Lily had been denying their feelings for each other since then, so as not to ruin their friendship. 

When they finally admitted to themselves that they both wanted more, neither of them knew what to do. How do you tell your best friend that you love them, not so platonically?

Everything changed though, one day at the end of November...

          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily woke early on this Saturday morning. Today was one of their Hogsmeade trips and she was very excited. She had asked her friend Seth to help her make Scorpious jealous in the hopes that he would realise that he liked her back. 

Lily jumped out of bed, full of energy and got dressed. She had showered the night before, so her hair wouldn't be a crazy bush today. She grabbed her purse and went down to the common room to wait for Scorpious and Seth. 

The two boys were sat on two chairs beside the fire playing chess. Scor was losing, as usual. 

"Come on you two, lets get breakfast before Scorpious realises he's losing and storms out." Lily said laughing as she walked towards the door. 

The trio went to the Great Hall for breakfast before heading to Hogsmeade with the rest of the students. 

Their day went quite well. Seth did an excellent job of making Scorpious jealous; Lily could practically see the steam coming from his ears.

About an hour before they had to go back to school Lily went to meet her cousin Rose to get some nice (sexy) clothes to wear around Scorpious. She had told her cousin of her newfound feelings and Rose had been very excited, but had already figured it out (about 3 years ago!). 

The weather around Hogwarts had been very bad all week; strong winds and storms since Monday. 

Lily was very careful walking from the main street to the secluded shop where she was meeting Rose. The wind kept pushing her around though, even as she hunched down she could feel herself veering off her course. 

She tried to keep going but it kept getting harder and harder. 'Maybe' She thought 'Maybe this isn't natural...' 

As this thought crossed her mind she heard a dull noise getting closer and closer. It sounded kind of like a horn. 

Lily turned to see where the noise was coming from and saw a bright light moving towards her very fast. She gasped and turned to run away, but it was too late. She heard a screeching noise and then everything went dark.