Chapter 11: Safe

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Jace yelled before pouncing on the accented man.

Jace grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him at the metal door. The door made a loud *PING* sound and the accented mans body slid slowly to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Jace then proceeded to get on top of the man and smash his fist into his face.

You could hear every bone crack as the fist collided with the flesh.

Jace stood up and started kicking the guy in his ribs. The instant his foot hit the accented mans rib cage the bones snapped like twigs. Jace was furious.

I was to caught up in watching Jace beat the shit out of the man who raped me I didn't even notice my brothers presence until he was at the foot of the bed untying me.

"I- I am so sorry Eliot. If I would have followed you, this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. I am a terrible brother." Ace said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Ace, it's not your fault. Please just untie me so we can go home." I said sobbing.

Ace hurriedly untied me and gave me his baggy sweat shirt to cover up with. He went to pick me up but the minute he touched me there was a growl.

"DON'T. TOUCH. HER." Jace growled out. He was covered in blood and the man on the floor now looked like a bloody pulp. You could tell his wolf had taken over and right at the moment he looked more wolf than human. His canines had sharpened to a deathly point, his hands had longer and thicker than normal hair sprouting from them, and his eyes were a deep shade of brown, almost black, color.

Ace slowly backed away from me, putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry!" He said while turning his head to the side in showing submission.

Jace slowly stalked towards me.The look on his face was pure defeat. For what purpose, I don't know.

"Eliot." He whispered as if afraid he was going to scare me. He stopped a foot away from the bed.

"Jace." I breathed out slowly.

"I- I-"

"Jace, please don't. I just want to get home. I want a shower and clean clothes. I want some food and then a warm bed. Can I have that before we talk?" I somberly asked.

He shook his head yes and walked the rest of the way towards me. He was silently crying. I pulled him in for a hug and sobbed into his shoulder and hugged him like the world depended on it. He hugged me back with a much passion.

Ace cleared his throat.

"Come here you big teddy bear." I said while reaching out to him.

He ran over to us and joined the hug. It was a big crying fest.

"Lets go home." Ace said leading the way out the doors.

Jace picked me up and put my legs around his waist then slowly kissed me. I kisses back more forcefully and he caught on.

After a few moments of kissing we broke apart and I layed my head on his shoulder and felt, for once in the few days that had passed, safe.

"I missed you." I mumbled into his shoulder and then fell into a dreamless sleep.

So it's not over yet! There is still more to come!!!! Please comment, vote, and follow!!!! I want to know what u thought about this one! :):):):) oh and the next chapter will be longer. I promise!