Chapter 10

(A/n: thanks for 2+k reads❤️)
~Andrea's pov~
I started spacing out and thinking about the kiss. "Andrea!" Mario said waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I asked. "Are you ok?" He asked. He had pulled over to the side of the road. "Um. Ya! Im fine" I smiled. "Are you sure? You seem a little off" he said. "Mario honestly I'm fine" I said. I played with my hands nervously. Mario lifted my chin up for me to face him and looked me in the eyes. "Your not ok. I can tell" he said. "What was the whole point of me kissing him?" I asked. "I don't know your the one that came up with the plan!" He said. "You could've told me I was nuts and forced me not to do it" I responded. "I told you not to do it. But your stubborn sometimes" Mario said. "Wow" I bluntly answered. "Nonono! I didn't mean it like that" he covered. I ignored him and looked out the window. "Andrea I'm sorry" he begged. "It's ok. It's true anyways" I said. "Do you just wanna work on the song?" He asked. "Sure" I agreed. We went over to Mario's house and went up to his room. We worked on the song for about an hour then got tired. "I better get home" I said getting my backpack. "You want me to give you a ride?" He asked. "No it's ok. My house is only a few minutes away" I smiled. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive" i said and have him a hug.
I walked out of his house and started heading home. As I was on my street I heard foot steps. "Andrea!" I heard. Jonas... I turned around and he jogged over to me. "I'm sorry" he said. "Ok" I replied. "Jonas leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you" I said. "Babe-I mean Andrea!" He said. "I don't wanna be one of your bullies" he said. "Then don't be easy as that." I said. "But I have to be" he said. "Ok then don't talk to me" I said rolling my eyes. "Andrea" he said. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry." He said and walked away. Yeah ok. I went in my house and Hunter ran up to me. "Why are you late!" He asked worried. "Calm down I had to work on this project for music  class with Mario" I laughed. "Mario? Doesn't he bully you?" He asked. "No. Well not anymore. He saw my cuts and felt bad and we're friends again" I said. "How do you know it's not just some set up?" He asked. "Calm yo tits Hunter. I'm fine" I laughed. "Ok" he replied.