Moving Day

Authors note: Hey all thanks for checking out my first story. I want to note that I love Jensen and Danneel and their marriage and do not mean anything bad about it with this story, but keep in mind it is just that a story. I hope you all enjoy and if you do please don't forget to vote and drop me a comment let me know what you think.

Also thanks to fallen6661 for the idea that made this story happen.

-PROLOGUE-

Tying my brunette hair up into a messy bun I set about gathering the last few bits I had to pack. You know the things you need to leave out right up until moving day things like your hair brush, tooth paste and tooth brush and such like, you get the point. I gathered everything up in a box and taped it up adding it to the pile that currently littered my hallway ready for the removal men to collect. Speaking off they should be here in a few moments.

I had been waiting for this day for four months. See six month ago my grandma Karen was sadly taken from us and well seeing as I am her only grandchild and my mother, her only child is also no longer with us I was left everything that included $600,000 and a four bedroom house on the good side of town with a 3 acre garden. And considering the place I am living in right now is a run down damp hole in the wall I would be a fool not to live in the house especially since it is all paid up for the next decade. So I used some of the money to fix the place up because, well as much as I loved my grandma dearly her taste was stuck in last century so I brought it to this century though I kept many of it's historical features. I kept all the original beams and a few other things around the house but I modernized the decor and bought new furniture.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the removal van pulling up outside. I opened the door and greeted them showing them the pile of boxes I had.

"Is that everything?" The scruffy redheaded man asked.

"That is everything."

"Great we'll have this done in no time. Names Derek by the way, we spoke on the phone yesterday." He offered me his hand.

"Derek right, Amber. It's nice to meet you and thank you again for doing this on such short notice."

"Not a problem my dear," Derek gave me a friendly smile as a younger guy approached. "This here is Ben my son." Ben stood around his father height of what I would guess to be at least six feet. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes much like my own and olive skin much like my own. He was very well built as in muscle. He definetly worked out, or maybe it was all the lifting.

"Hi Ben, it's nice to meet you." I flashed him a smile.

"Got him home from college for the summer so roped him into doing some hard work." Derek laughed grabbing a few boxes.

"That's nice of you to help your dad." I replied.

"I do what I can." I noticed Derek took the box I have the coffee maker in. "Oh Derek leave that top box, I'll take that in my car. It's the coffee pot."

"Right oh." He placed it to the side and grabbed another box instead. "Ben you gonna grab some boxes or stare at the pretty girl all day?"

"I'd much rather stare at the pretty girl all day but I suppose I best grab some boxes." He replied causing me to blush and laugh.

It only took the two of them twenty minutes to load the van with he boxes. I then locked up and posted the keys through the mailbox.

"Shall I drive ahead and you can follow?" I asked Derek as I made my way to my car.